Unknown Mistake: 1

"Kim Jisoo, I'm going to kill you!"

"Why make war when you can make love?" Jisoo winked back, still running.

"I don't give a single shit about your pacifist shit!"

"Violence is not the answer, Nadong!" The raven yelled, jumping over the kids sitting in the hallway.

"Stop calling me that! And I know violence is not the answer." Nayeon threw her bag at Jisoo, finally knocking her down.

"Violence is the question." Jisoo cowered on the floor in fear. "And the answer is yes!" She grabbed the end of Jisoo's hood.

"What the hell do you have in there? Dumbbells?" The girl rubbed her back, already standing up, ready to run again.

Before she could move she heard Lisa yelling for her from the top of the stairs.

"Soojoo's looking for you!" And Nayeon automatically knew Jisoo was going to find a way to escape to her but she still tightened her hold on her sweater.

The raven turned around to smile at Nayeon off-puttingly.

"Don't even think about it. The whole boy's change room is in shambles and the mess has your name all over it. I'm making sure you're getting that week's worth of detention one way or another."

"I wish I could help you with that." Jisoo quickly pulled the zipper of her hoodie and freed herself, taking it off completely. "But I can't!" She yelled from the top of the stairs.

"There has to be a way to contain that horny idiot!" Nayeon grumbled, watching Jisoo run up the stairs, wagging her nonexistent tail.

----------

"So she's been rutting in her room the whole time?"

"Pretty much." Jisoo focused on finishing her round.

"Yo, did you hear? Joohyun stepped down as president. It's Nayeon now." Taehyung hit his pod, puffing it out.

"Gross. Don't blow your nasty flavoured smoke in my face." Jisoo swatted the cloud away. She put her phone away, tired of being on it 24/7. "So who's the new Vice?"

Jin shrugged before stealing one of Lisa's chips. "No idea, I heard she's some bimb-"

"Kim, the student council needs you!" The three of them turned to see who called them.

"Yes?" They all answered. The girl was visibly confused at their confusion.

"Kim Jisoo?"

"Oooh the council pet came for you." Taehyung taunted watching Jisoo flip him off as she walked with the girl who snubbed at him for the nickname.

"Think she's in trouble?"

"Jisoo? In trouble? Yeah, that's never gonna happen."

----------

"I'm in trouble? Why?" Jisoo furrowed her brows at Nayeon who had a blissful smile on her face.

"For starters, you have been skipping class for months now and avoiding detention."

"How does suspending me even make sense? I'll just be missing more classes."

"Oh no, you're not getting suspended for that. You're getting suspended for setting up the whole boy's change room with itching powder." The omega looked quite pleased with herself for her findings.

"I didn't do that!"

"Really? Are you saying you didn't throw in itching powder in little balloons, tie them up and make sure they're triggered to pop as soon as the door is opened so it could leave the whole team in shambles, itching in pain?"