Ride With Me: Our Start

The bus was completely filled as usual.

Perks of taking the early bus to school was Jennie actually got a seat and her own air to breathe.

Instead of clinging onto a pole with all her might as not to fall while all her personal space is invaded like right now.

She missed the early bus.

Well more like the bus missed her.

Jennie was bent over at the stop, tying her laces when the bus that she usually got on zoomed right past her.

How could he miss me? I'm not that little!

This was a personal attack!

Now she was standing here trying not to breathe in the mix of smells around her and doing her best to keep the creepy guy behind her from rubbing against her.

She pulled herself as close to the pole as possible to avoid the guy who kept coming closer.

No. No. No. Go away.

Jennie just closed her eyes knowing he was eventually going to end up against her.

She turned around, ready to yell when she felt someone against her back.

Jennie was surprised when she was met with a face that was nowhere near the guy she was expecting.

Looming over her, stood a girl that she could have easily mistook for a model.

Jennie gulped as her eyes travelled down the girl's face, down to her pink lips.

She quickly turned back when the girl raised her brow at her.

"Never seen a girl before?" Her voice sent shivers down Jennie's spine.

She turned back to see the guy covering his area with his hands.

She kicked him?

Right there???

Jennie looked around to see people staring.

In front of everybody??

No one batted an eye. They just watched as the guy got off the bus and took off again.

"Who's babymaker did you break now, Kim?" A voice yelled from the back.

"Yours is up next, Jackson." The girl yelled back, making them all laugh.

Kim! We're both Kims.

We won't have to change our names if we go marr-

Jennie cut her thoughts off when she realized what she was thinking.

MARRIAGE? CALM DOWN, JENNIE KIM!

The girl didn't leave her spot and continued to hover over Jennie as she spoke to her friends beside her.

Jennie was listening in, hoping she could pick up a name.

Lisa...Jackson....BamBam...But no name for Miss Kim over here.

Hmph :(

She was staring at the reflection of the girl on the glass since she felt too nervous to turn around.

Reluctantly getting off at her stop, Jennie planned on seeing her again.

____________

Jennie tried taking the late bus for the next few days in hopes of seeing her Kim.

All she would see was the raven's friends but never the person she was looking for.