Vacation

Jennie raced to the door, when she heard the keys jangling outside. She opened the door and jumped onto Jisoo.

"Someone's excited." Jisoo chuckled, wrapping her arms around Jennie to pick her up and spinning her around.

Jennie closed her eyes and hugged Jisoo tighter, purring in her neck "You smell so good, I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Jen, I smell like sweat and perfume." Jisoo laughed, slowly pulling Jennie off. She gave her wife a kiss on her forehead. "We can stay like that after I shower."

Jisoo quickly left to shower and Jennie ran to set up her food for Jisoo.

As soon as Jisoo stepped out of the washroom, Jennie was latched onto her again.

"Missed me that much?"

Jennie nodded, cheeks puffed up into a big smile.

"You're so cute." Jisoo squished her cheeks together. "This is so unfair."

"Dinnersh readshy." Jennie said through her squished face.

"Right." Jisoo gave a small kiss and walked with her to the table.

She couldn't stop smiling at Jennie running around like an excited puppy, ready to show her what she cooked.

Her eyes widened when she saw the multiple dishes waiting for her. She took her first bite and felt satisfied for the first time in months. Jennie was always a great cook but it's been a while since she tasted her cooking.

"You did all this alone?" Jennie nodded, beaming with her proudest look.

Jisoo tried to ignore Jennie's proud smile "Ok." She instantly switched when she saw Jennie's smile waiver.

"Not bad. Cool." An understatement, but it was her best effort. Jennie's smile still didn't reach her eyes.

"Woah! It's so good. Gordon Ramsay doesn't stand a chance against Jendeuk Ramsay." Jisoo continued to exaggerate until Jennie finally broke out into a grin.

Jisoo pulled on her arm to get her closer and slid her arms around Jennie's slender waist. One hand reached to pinch her cheeks.

"Maybe we should start a restaurant." Jisoo swallowed her bite. "We can call it JJ."

"I'm not interested in cooking for anyone else but you."

"Wow, I feel special." Jisoo's smile was absolutely precious to Jennie. She gave her a soft kiss to cherish it.

"So, how was your first day of vacation?"

"Boring. All I did was sleep, cook and wait for you to come back." Jennie frowned.

Jisoo kissed the frown away. "I told you to go out, baby. You could've gone to that ring-making place you wanted to go to again."

"But I wanted to be here when you come back. And I only wanted to go there with you." She shot Jisoo with her cutest pout.

"What are you being so cute for?" Jisoo tickled Jennie's neck with her nose.

They were left giggling like teenagers while they both ate. Jisoo fed Jennie more than she actually ate.

Jennie's hands were tightly wrapped into Jisoo's as if she would disappear if she let go. They waited until the sun set to get ready to go out. They hadn't been on night strolls in a while.

Jennie almost tripped on her way to pick out an outfit. Luckily, Jisoo caught her and decided to just carry her to their room to avoid any further incidents caused by her hyperactive wife.

"I can walk, you know?" She said as she snuggled into Jisoo's neck.

"Yes, I can tell how much you want to." Jisoo chuckled.

She tossed Jennie onto the bed and laughed watching her scowl at her.

"Kim Jisoo, you're really-"

Jisoo grabbed her clothes and ran to the washroom before the pillow Jennie was throwing could hit her. They left with Jennie clinging onto her arm.

"I missed this." Jennie pulled away from Jisoo to sit at the bench nearby. She tugged on Jisoo's arm to get her to sit beside her.

"I missed you." Jisoo gave her another soft kiss on her cheek for the night. "We've both been so busy, you more than me. I missed being with you."

"Enjoy your vacation to the fullest. I swear it passes faster than Chaeng at the buffet."

"Stop making fun of my sister." Jennie pinched her ear.

"That's the only pro of her being my sister in law other than getting to hit Lisa whenever I see them together."

They walked around their area with Jisoo watching Jennie talk about her plans for her vacation animatedly.

"...so I'm going to need you to break a leg." Jennie finished.

"Excuse me?"

"That's the only way we can get a week off together." Jisoo shook her head at the ridiculous request.

"Or, I can ask for a week off from Soojoo."

"No! She'll make you work overnight with her once you go back." Jennie crossed her arms, pouting.

Jisoo couldn't help but laugh at her stubborn and jealous wife.

"I can get Seulgi to cover for me. I'll be fine." She reassured, hugging her from behind.

"Fine. As long as I have you all to myself again."

"You always did."

Jisoo softly pulled her into a chaste kiss. Jennie's smile reflected back onto her face.

"Mine." She whispered, making Jennie finch with the way her breath tickled her skin.

"Always have been." She returned a kiss to Jisoo's cheek. "Always will be."

----------
Back on my domestic soft Jensoo agenda

Holding back on writing this one angst cus I just got back to fluff