Shoot: Day 1

"And that concludes our meeting." He dismissed them. "I'll need the selected members for the campaign to stay behind along with the modeling team."

"I thought she never smiled. Isn't she literally known for that?"

"Don't ask me. I've only seen this happen in our office."

Jennie ignored the whispers around her. Her full focus was on the Aphrodite in the office attire across from her.

"Wipe the drool, it's going to touch the desk." Rosé teased.

"Shhh. Go away. I'm looking at my future wife." She waved her off.

"She doesn't even know you exist."

"Yes she does! We talked before."

"Asking you to move out of the way so she can get her coffee isn't talking." Rosé chuckled.

"Okay!" Their manager clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention back on him. "Now that we've got our people together. Let's start the meeting."

"As you all know, we've chosen our new representative for the Calvin Klein ad who I will be revealing in a few minutes."

"We will simultaneously work on our solo artist profiles." He shot someone a look, making them stand up.

"Lisa will be the head of this project as usual." The standing woman greeted them with a polite smile."

"Our very own Jennie has been chosen for the CK ad!"

As expected, she received claps and a few cheers from the men in the room.

"Told you." Rosé whispered in her ear.

Jennie's eyes landed on Jisoo who was giving tired claps with the crowd. It brought her mood down a little.

The rest of the meeting went with them being informed of the concept choices and schedules.

"Before I forget, I would like to introduce the Calvin Klein project leader...."

Please be Jisoo. Please be Jisoo. Please be Ji-

"...Kim Jongin!"

Jennie's mood dropped to the floor. She was no longer too excited to work on the ad.

"The full team list must be posted up on our board by now."

"We'll set up both of these projects next week. Treat this week as your holiday before the busy week. Have a good day, folks!"

The voices quietly rose, falling into individual conversations on their way out.

Jennie was still moping in their van as everyone was chatting, excited for the free week.

"What's wrong with her?" Sana asked, seeing Jennie so down.

"Jisoo won't be her project leader for her ad."

"But Jisoo's still working with her though?"

"What?!" Jennie perked up, interested in the conversation.

"Did you not see the list?" Sana pulled out her phone. Sure enough, Jisoo's name was at the end of the CK ad members list.

"Anddd she's grinning again." Rosé poked Jennie's puffed out cheeks.

"Gums out as well." Sana giggled.

Jennie ignored their comments and checked who else she would be working with. Other than Jisoo and Jongin, she only noticed one other name. Song Mino.

A headache approached her. Hoping he won't bother her and not letting it bring her mood down, Jennie decided to nap it off.

----------