All the stress, shit, I'm mess, tryna flex, enemies I never even met

Notes:

I'm so sorry for the late update, I had major muse Friday and Saturday but also a sore throat that was joined by one hell of a headache... feeling better now and pretty much wrote the entire chapter today, I apologize for any mistakes, I'm still not feeling a 100%.

Part of the dialog is directly taken from the Arrow Episode 5.06 And so it Begins?

So this chapter once again turned out completely different than I thought it would. Let me know what you think.

I just made some art for the previous chapter.... https://www.tumblr.com/blog/joeeeydeee

Okay so I'm forcing myself to watch Arrow season five and I'm just constantly screaming internally... the recruits are so bad on so many levels... they get so much screen time so fast but none of that leads us to care about them... I'm like constantly thinking 'why are you taking up so much story time? Why are you here?' It's so bad!

And then there's Felicity undermining and pushing Oliver around in her constant need to control him. So she gets to date and not tell him about it for ages and when he just considers maybe asking someone out she gives him shit about it? WTF? It is even worse then the recruits and it's very surprising that that's even possible...!

And then there's Dig claiming killing was the Hood's first resort not last and that is such bullshit and worst of all Oliver buys it.

And then there are like 2-3 scenes an episode that just get me going "call Sara! Like with Quentin and his alcoholism, Oliver needing help in the field, Mayor Queen needing protection from Church,... I swear Season 5 would've been like a million times better had they just brought the Canary back and have the stupid need for a team issue solved.

This is so bad... this is so bad... I'm going to hide in my own little universe soon... this is why I've started writing "What's wrong with us when Happy Hurts" I swear.

The one bright side so far is Anatoly, I love him so much. Wish they'd have a scene between Oliver and Anatoly where they talked about Sara and what happened to her but that would be too much to ask for from the Arrow writers... never mind that Anatoly liked Sara very much and respected the hell out of her. He would've wanted to know what had happened to her and why she wasn't with Oliver.

I've reached Invasion, so yay, I'm 8 episodes in now and playing sudoku while watching it because there are so many filler scenes (recruits hello) and other bad things (Felicity and her treatment of Oliver, Dig and his 'killing used to be your first approach and not last resort' BS,...) I really hope the second half does get better as everyone is saying. And what's with all the vigilantes? We already have four for Team Arrow why do we need another rogue vigilante as a protagonist that actually sort of does what Oliver used to do? I get what they're trying to do but having Prometheus with his old arrowheads and the anagrams and Vigilante at the same time is overkill. Plus the Recruits and Team Arrow slamming Oliver for killing people while praising Vigilante? WTF? We get it writers, you hate Oliver.

Are they seriously trying to tell me that Oliver and Thea and Felicity all forgot JJ's second birthday and they needed Rene, the new guy to come up with a plan to make sure Dig could spend his son's birthday with him? I mean it wasn't like one of Oliver's main reasons for breaking Dig out against his will was so he could be in his son's life. It's not like Oliver has missed everything in his own son's life and still is that he wouldn't make sure his 'brother' wouldn't have to go through the same pain. WTF Arrow writers! I swear things like that piss me off so much!

And right, Thea wouldn't tell Oliver about Quentin's alcohol problems for that long and Oliver wouldn't contact Sara and let her know as soon as Thea had told him and Sara wouldn't come home to make sure her dad 'I never forgot your voice dad' was okay and getting the help he needed.