They say don't be violent In the face of my traitors

They say don't be violent In the face of my traitors I paid all my payments, I'm all out of patience So save all your statements you say from your basement
Notes:

I am truly sorry it has taken this long for me to update. This chapter has been very difficult for me to write and I am still not happy with it but it is what it is.

Thank you to everyone who supports me and this story and puts up with the long wait between chapters.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

Oliver

"Sara? Pretty Bird?" He called out to her pretty much the moment he stepped over the threshold, needing to make sure she was alright, at least physically. That this bombshell revelation wasn't putting her and Mila's health's' at risk.

"Ollie." He had only just put his keys down and taken his jacket off when he heard his wife's distressed voice while she was rushing towards him.

They met in the middle of the hallway in a tight embrace. God, it was good to be home. Oliver felt her nails dig into his shoulder blades almost painfully, while she was desperately clutching on to him and trying to hold herself together at the same time. He squeezed her even tighter in response to her actions. Once again, part of his world appeared to be crumbling down around him and he wasn't sure how to handle yet another betrayal, another disappointment, another person whom he trusted that had taken advantage of said trust and betrayed him. It was still very difficult for him to wrap his head around all of this, around the fact that Felicity could've done this.

This betrayal almost hurt more than all the others before because he had loved her, had wanted to spend the rest of his life with her by his side and because of that had trusted her in a way he hadn't the others. The pain he felt at her actions was on another level and hurt a lot more than he was currently willing to acknowledge. And this helped, holding Sara in his arms helped, it gave him something to hold on to, to focus on besides the searing pain that came with Felicity's breach of faith and the millions of questions that came with it, it reminded him that even though part of his world might be falling apart and there might be some serious, painful changes necessary, this was real, she was real and at least this part of his life was thriving and better than he had ever thought it could be. Sara was here, and she always would be. His Pretty Bird wasn't going to leave him again. He could face whatever was going to happen now, watch the destruction of something that had taken him years to build and he had believed was solid, watch it all burn to the ground and be okay eventually, just as long as his Pretty Bird was by his side.

He eased up on his hold on her a little, when he felt a tiny foot kick his abs, only then realizing he was doing the same as she was to some degree, trying to hold himself together by holding on to her. His daughter's behavior made him grin for a moment and move his hand from Sara's back towards the front, so he could greet their little tyke too, the other one still softly stroking her hair. But he also put a little more distance between them, making sure they weren't squishing Mila between them, in their desperate need to be as close as they physically could be in order to ground each other. Their daughter's actions made Sara chuckle and lightened the mood considerably.

This led to Oliver deciding it was the right moment to bend down and capture his wife's lips in a searing kiss hello. God, he had missed her, had missed them, had missed this. Sara didn't hesitate and returned the kiss in kind, her hand pulling at his neck to bring him even closer to her height while she was standing on the tips of her toes, further deepening the kiss. He moved his hand from her stomach to her waist, over her lower back until it reached his goal and he caressed that perfect ass of hers, her other hand was buried in his hair. God, he needed her. Their tongues met in a sensual dance and he was only moments away from lifting her into his arms and moving their greeting into their bedroom, when they were rudely interrupted.