Chapter 33: Tease

Warning: more top Katya and more bottom Nat. Aka more smut :) And it's a lot, let me tell you. Did not proof-read this. Reason at the bottom :(

''You're such a fucking tease,'' Katya growled, pushing her chuckling wife further into their bedroom as she locked the door. A habit, because nobody was around.

Natasha kept teasing her the whole night, placing her hand on Katya's thigh while she drove home and slowly dragging it upwards, only to trail her fingers down to her knee and do the same all over again. The entire half-hour drive back home. It wasn't much, but Katya was such a sucker for her wife that the simplest of touches turned her on. Especially after it already hung in the air with Maya out of the house and that dress on her curvy body.

On their way to the bed, she quickly regarded Natasha's dress. It slipped off her shoulders and pooled at her feet, Katya's blue eyes widening when she saw the lace set Natasha only wore to get exactly what she wanted. A groan left her lips, eyes trailing up and down to drink everything in.

With another push, Natasha fell backwards on the bed, a proud smirk on her face.

''You planned this, didn't you?'' Katya asked, crawling between her legs and leaving teasingly light kisses on her neck. Ones that didn't do anything to suffice her needs. She felt Natasha nod, her fingers weaving into her brown hair and pushing her face closer to her neck, whishing Katya would suck on the skin already. ''Words, Nat.''

The grip on her hair tightened at the order. Who would have thought Natasha Romanoff got turned on being told what to do?

''I did.'' Her tone was already submissive, although she tried not to give herself away too quickly. Her chest rose and fell faster than it should have, though.

Katya sunk her teeth into her neck as a response, Natasha hissing and wrapping her legs around her waist to keep her there. Katya smiled at the reaction, soothing the bitemark with her tongue before pulling her head back and connecting their eyes. 

She sighed, her breath ghosting over Natasha's lips because of how close they were. ''What am I supposed to do with you?'' she asked, exasperated.

''You can always fuck me as my last birthday present today,'' Natasha muttered teasingly. Her eyes were wild, the pupils dialated as her fingers played with Katya's hair. Those were the only signs that she was about to let herself go. Her composure still holding on but slowly crumbling underneath the surface.

Katya hummed lowly, looking at Natasha's lips and brushing her own over them. ''Tempting. Or I could just leave you and your needs unsatisfied.'' They both knew she'd never do that.

''I'd just do it myself then.''

Katya narrowed her eyes at her, dangerously. ''You wouldn't dare.''

But she did dare. One hand left Katya's hair and slowly trailed down her own body, in the small space between them, looking Katya dead in the eye the whole time with a sly gleam in her eyes, challenging her to stop her.

With a growl, Katya took her wrist, together with her other one, and pinned them to the bed, Natasha whimpering because of her roughness. ''These need to go.''

She sat up, pulling her own dress over her head in one fluent motion and went to tie Natasha's hands to the bedpost, but not before looking at her questioningly. It was a huge honor to get to top, showing how much she trusted Katya, and so the brunette always made sure to ask permission first for whatever she was doing.

When Natasha nodded quickly, her wrists ended up above her head comfortably, but tight enough so she couldn't lift them more than a few inches off the pillow.