Chapter 66: Smile, Chérie

Katya jolted awake when their alarm went off at seven. They hadn't fallen asleep until three, so four hours was... little. Luckily, she could do with four hours for one night, reminding herself to take a nap later if possible. For her mental stability, she needed at least eight hours. But last night, they got carried away. Very, very far.

''Oh my god.'' She was in the middle of a stretch when the pain in her muscles and core forced her to stop. ''Oh my god,'' she repeated slowly, groaning in pain. ''Oh, my whole body hurts.''

Next to her, Natasha wasn't in much better shape. Her hair was completely tangled and wild, lips swollen, and Katya apparently broke the 'no hickeys in obvious places' rule, planting a small but deep purple one right below her ear. She didn't remember doing that.

''That strip club was a terrible idea. Terrible,'' Natasha whined, throwing her arms over her face to block the rising sun. Usually, she was the fitter one, but with Katya's strict training schedule, the growth of her muscles and the expansion of her stamina, Natasha actually found it quite hard to keep up last night.

''What did you do to me last night?'' Katya complained as she reached for the back of her neck, biting on her lip to smother a hiss.

With furrowed brows and eyes filled with hints of physical pain, Natasha slowly turned her head in her direction, lowering her arms. ''Why?'' Like two worn-out elderlies, they lay next to each other, trying to recover.

''My neck hurts like crazy. How long did you use my face as a seat?'' She was pissed, but only slightly. No, not even slightly. This type of pain, she greatfully accepted. Still, Natasha fired back quickly.

''It was your idea to sixty-nine.''

''It was?'' Katya's eyebrows shot to her hairline when Natasha hummed. ''That's usually your favorite.''

Natasha shrugged. ''I wasn't complaining.'' Slowly, she lifted the covers off, sighing at the hickeys on her chest. Running a tired hand over her face, she scooted to the edge of the bed and planted her feet on the ground. ''I don't think I need breakfast though.''

With a sly smile on her lips, Katya stared at her bare back. ''I can be breakfast?'' How did she even have the energy to tease?

A loud groan left Natasha's body while she reached for the suitcase on the ground, plucking clothes from it. ''Oh, Katya, please.'' She did not want that right now.

''Just kidding, just kidding.'' She chuckled, watching Natasha stand, turn around, and throw the clothes on the bed. ''Unless...''

''No.''

''Okay.'' She grinned. Naturally, her eyes started to wander over Natasha's naked front, lastly settling on the hickeys she made. So hot. With effort, she pushed the covers off and crawled her way over to Natasha's edge of the bed. 

Natasha stopped to watch her with interest, smiling when Katya sat back on her calves in front of her and gently gripped her bare hips. A tug on them told her that Katya wanted her to bow down and kiss her, so that is what she did, smiling into it. They hummed in content, waking up with a slow kiss.

''I don't remember what you did to me last night, but I know you sent me to heaven half a dozen times, so thank you,'' Katya muttered against her lips, smiling softly before planting another kiss to her lips. Yeah, sex was great, but maybe these moments were better. It had never depended on sex for them.

Lovingly, Natasha gripped her chin as she muttered, ''No need to thank me. It was my pleasure.'' Humor flashed behind her eyes, and Katya's face dropped slightly, though nothing could mess with the feeling of being on cloud nine. Her body hadn't felt so light in days.