Chapter 58: Invisible me

They smiled at me as if they liked my discomfort, me being weak somehow excited them. The way they looked at me was the way you would look at your lost other half - which they actually was. This entire werewolf this is still new to me, but as their mate, i guess that is how it felt for them.

Mr. Black took long strides towards his sons and placed his hand on Zak's shoulder and gave an approving nod to them before turning his gaze to back to my parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Strom may I introduce my sons", his gaze fell on me for a second, satisfaction written all over his face.

"Zak, Damon, Tristan, Xavier, Justin, Nathan, Ryan". I don't know why, but i took a look at the triplets and regretted it instantly, they were watching me as a predator watching its prey. Mr. Black must have noticed, because he stopped for a second and walked to them and gave them all a clap on the shoulder.

To my parents it must have looked very harmless, good even, but for the rest of us it was clear that it was a warning. "And my youngest ones Zeth, Mike and Jake" he said nonchalantly trying to cover up the small break.

He sounded so proud as he introduced them and as he pointed at them as he said their names, you could see the love they had for their dad. I never noticed before, I guess I always saw him as an enemy, or else it was the other way around... Who cares? Maybe he just really cares for them.

Even though I know Maxi was a part of that, I just can't see it. I can't see how he would fit into the picture in flesh and blood, where would his place be, I don't even know his age, I know nothing.

My dads eyes popped in surprise, "no girls?" he asked jokingly as he let out a loud rumbling laughter. My dad only wanted one kid, less work and less people to dissapoint i guess.

Mr. Black let out a rumbling laughter too, joining him in that overreacting fase. Mr. Black shook his head "No, these 10 are enough work" he clapped Zeth on the shoulder as if talking about him.

His wife, my mates mother laughed with her husband as if remembering times. The triplets is a handful, yes, i get that. It must have been hard when they were little, I mean, my mates are not born so far apart. Only boys, must have been hard! But they still made it and they seem happy.

My dad and my mother laughed with them "I can imagine" my dad started nodding towards me "this one is enough work for us" he said as if they were in the same boat. Oh no - don't go there, you wouldn't know. I felt anger rise in me as he said that.

Everytime my dad starts to talk about our relationship i lose it, he doesn't know anything because he wasn't there. I grew up without a dad, and without a mom, I consider myself an orphan.

'Strangers' raised me, and taught me right from wrong. I have had nannies as far back as I can remember.

Mr. Black gave me smile "I know, she is a handful" he joked. But I knew the truth he was hiding under the mask, he was very serious. Mr. Black wanted my displeasure more than anything else. He wanted me out of the picture and have his kids staying kids forever.

Really?? That can't be it... I think it is more the 'human' part that is bothering him. I am born as the wrong species... but i guess that happens a lot. NOT! It isn't my fault they are freaking dogs. Wolves - sorry. Like it makes a difference.

"It is such a pleasure meeting you, we heard so many great things about you" Zak said stepping forward and shaking hands with my dad, he sounded genually happy. He really meant it, he was happy to meet my parents, but then again, he just want them to like him so he will get a chance.