Chapter 29+30: I love you

Chapter 29: Things i shouldn't say

"WHAT?!" they roared in anger as their eyes turned pitch black. Their hold on me got tighter as they stared me down in anger. I knew I had to say something, should I explain or calm them down. I felt so small and fragile under them.

In one snap they could break my neck, but deep down I knew they never would hurt me. Actually they have hurt me before, but then like really hurt me and I mean REALLY hurt me. "I-I-I" I stuttered, I cursed at myself for sounding so weak.

"Who did this to you?" Zak growled and swung me over to lay on top of him. His growling scared me and tried to get off of him but he just sat up and held me close and shushed me, he comforted me like you would comfort a kid.

Gently he stroked my hair "baby girl? Tell us?" he begged trying not to growl, that much. He sounded so scared and sad that it surprised me a lot, the big bad wolf turned sweet and caring. I didn't answer, I wanted to but I was scared, their short temper wasn't something I was eager to mess with.

The triplets sat down behind Zak so that I was facing them over his shoulder. "Did he hurt you?" Mike asked with a broken voice on the verge of tears. That surprised me, "what?!" I asked confused "why?" I pushed myself away from Zak and surprisingly he let me do it "no... no!" I almost yelled at them.

Their idea of what had occurred started to make sense, they thought I was doing it unwillingly... I shook my head trying to get that thought out of my system. The thought of Asgar forcing me is something I don't even want to imagine.

"He's going to suffer" Nathan said as if that was meant to comfort me. They looked at me with pity and I could almost feel their sympathy. They obviously thought the worst.

"STOP IT!" I yelled as the voice of confusion overpowered my mind, I stood up and walked around trying to calm myself. The boys all stood up and looked ready to kill "we're going to kill him" Zak said angry "stay!" he ordered me and pushed me back on the bed as they ran. I ran to the window to see them all turn into their wolves as they exited the house.

*

Angela and a bunch of other girls 7 or so from the party came into my room. They all looked sorry as they came up to me and gave me a hug "don't worry" one of the girls said in a comforting voice. They lead me to the bed and we all sat down on it.

Angela broke the awkward silence "Tessa has a similar past, but she found her mate and he protected her from him and they are expecting their first pup by now" she said gesturing to the same girl who whispered "don't worry" to me.

"No, I...", Tessa cut me off "I know it's hard but try to trust them, they will never hurt you" she gave me the 'everything is going to be alright look, "I wasn't..", again I was interrupted this time by another girl "your mates will love you no matter what past you have" she smiled. When no one talked for 2 seconds I started again hoping that this time I was allowed to finish my sentence!!!

"You don't understand, I was ne...", "We do understand dear it's a horrible memory, but it is a memory that's all it is" I was interrupted once again by these girls. I looked up at the ceiling trying to stay calm, but gosh they made it hard! They didn't let me explain at all, they just jumped to conclusions!

Angela hugged me from the side "we're here all the way, you can talk to us about anything" she said. "I'm glad, but you need to...", "we'll wait and it's fine, no one will force you to say anything" Tessa finished my sentence, or so she thought

Deep breaths, Miley, really deep breaths, calm down! I was all shaken and ready to explode. The pity looks from the girl made me blow.

"NO, NOW YOU LET ME FINISH!!!" I shouted at them finally being able to finish a sentence without being interrupted. They looked at me chocked. "There was no forcing, no abuse, no rape" I shouted at them annoyed. They looked at me with pity again. "It's o"... that Tessa girl started. "NO! it's not okay you interrupt me all the time! You let me finish or I am kicking you out of here along with the rest of you" I pointed at Tessa making my point clear.