Chapter 40: Seeing clearly

The morning was everything but ordinary. As I opened my eyes I was alone, I looked around frantically. We all slept in the same room yesterday, but now they are all gone... I stood up only wearing Tristan's t-shirt. I needed something from him to remind me that he was okay.

"They are downstairs.." shocked I spun around to find Rochelle lying on the bed playing with a lock of her hair. Rochelle snickered at me and turned to lay in her side supporting her head with her arm "so... did I scare you?" she asked smiling widely. I sighed and grabbed a pillow and threw at her only to have it go right through her.

She laughed loudly "you did know that wouldn't hurt me, right?" she asked getting up in a sitting position. I closed my eyes to take a deep breath – in and out – and with that I opened my eyes to meet hers closer than I ever want to be with a girl.

I jumped backwards and threw my hands up in the air frustrated "why do you keep doing that?!" I yelled at her. She made an o-oh-grimace snickering.

There was a faint knock on the door, it opened revealing Xavier "Miley, are you okay in there?" he asked worried. He looked around frantically, and walked right past Rochelle towards me as he kept looking around. "Sure" I answered a bit too fast glaring at Rochelle who was busy mimicking Xavier's composure. "Who were you talking to?" he asked now looking at me. Rochelle put her head to the side "yea who were you talking to?" she asked in the same tone as him.

I guess I was looking at Rochelle for long because he was staring back and forth from where she was and me. I did not know what to answer. "Miley are you feeling well?" he asked putting a hand on my forehead "you don't seem warm are you feeling sick?" he asked worried.

Great my mate thinks I am getting insane!

I just smiled up at him "I am good" I answered in what was meant to be convincing tone, but I did not fool anyone. He looked at me concerned obviously not believing me "good, come downstairs, we made breakfast for you" he said.

He grabbed my hand and followed me downstairs. As I saw the others they looked just as worried as Xavier but they tried to smile it off – great they know.

Zak but a bowl on the table with fruits and then approached me. He bend down and felt my forehead and then gave me a kiss on my temples "morning princess" he said smiling. It was obvious to everyone that he wanted to ask me how I was feeling but apparently he knew I did deny being sick. I am not sick, I am just seeing ghosts... that's nearly normal.

*

I went to my room after taking a shower and took the bracelet on, as I did I could have sworn the wolves eyes lit up. What the heck did they do to this bracelet? "Well I like it" a voice said from behind me, "Stop doing that!" I whisper-yelled at the annoying ghostly girl who recently decided to be a pain in the a##!

She snickered and walked to the bathroom door. The door opened revealing Tristan, I looked down at my bracelet, "Who are you?", "I was just..." I started but stopped as I realized what he said. I looked up and followed his gaze to Rochelle, his eyes was glued on her. She looked just as shocked as me and him. "You can see me?" she asked in a low voice obviously confused.

"You see her?" i asked confused, what...

He glared at me "she is right there!" he said all serious.

***

A/N i know it is short, but hey i updated. next update will be october 4 :) thanks for all the lovely comments, love reading them!