Chapter 22: Pack-everything

Justin's POV:

It warmed my heart seeing her smile like this. It was only happiness, nothing other than happiness. It was a hard decision to make. She should not be in school! She should stay here with us. She doesn't need school, as a Luna her job is to be with us, she is supposed to be at our side to keep our wolves calm and our job is to make her happy.

Damon held her close and pulled her onto his lap. "Jar will come with you, he will make sure you get there safely and that you come back home safe, he will follow you to every class" he told her.

She looked shocked and eyed us one by one. I understand her confusion. That is so unlike us, it will be hard not to have her around all the time, but we decided to let her. 6 hours without us will definitely make her craving for us, if we don't get crazy first and take her home.

She nodded "I can live with that" she said still smiling. Zeth rushed to her and picked her up and swung her in the air. She screamed in surprise but then held onto him as he positioned her legs so that she was straddling him around the waist.

"I needed to hold you" Zeth explained kissed her cheek. She blushed so that her cheeks turned pink and smiled wider "it's okay" she said kissing his cheek.

I wanted to be in Zeth's place so badly, even though he is my brother, I felt jealous. We share her, but it's like she only crave the touch from some of us, I wished badly to have her in my arms like Damon have had, like Zak have had, like Zeth had right now.

Like she felt my emotions she turned to face me, she smiled and looked back at Zeth, she leaned in and whispered something to him that I couldn't here which is rare for our kind. Zeth smiled wider and caressed her cheek. He set her down and looked at me with a big smile.

She walked to me not taking her eyes off me and then she lifted her hands as if she wanted to be lifted. Being me she didn't have to ask twice. I lifted her up in my arms and kissed me on the cheek, an innocent act that made my pants tighten badly.

She didn't say anything, we just sat there. Xavier stood up and walked to us, he was beyond mad that we were letting her go to school. We voted and the only ones who disagreed to this were Xavier, Tristan and Nathan. Surprisingly enough Zak agreed, but he doesn't like the idea, but we figured that if we didn't let her spread her wings, she will end up hating us.

Miley's POV:

Tristan moved behind me and caressed my back. When one of them is touching me it feels great, when more of them is touching me it felt better, when they all did, absolutely amazing.

"Another thing" he said showing no emotions. I sighed loudly. I should have known this was too good to be true "what?" I placed my face where Justin's shoulder and neck met. I pouted and leaned down to Justin again, seeking comfort, even though I knew well enough that he also was a part of these decisions.

Tristan smiled widely, enjoying my annoyed grimace obviously, "bedtime" he smiled widely and laughed. Oh...

*

I woke early in the morning, it was still dark but none of my mates was here with me to my dislike. I hurried to the bathroom and got ready and ran down the stairs. Never thought I would say this, but wow I am looking forward for school.

As I was down the stairs all my mates eyes glued on me "eager much?" Nathan teased as he placed some plates on the dinner table. I took my seat and grabbed a piece of bread. Zak chuckled and kissed me on the hair "sweetheart, school starts in an hour, no need to hurry" he laughed and took a seat beside me.

I smiled "I know, it's just, I am so excited, I really miss them" I explained. His smile warmed my heart. He seemed to be truly happy for me for once.

Jar came in without knocking or anything, he looked at me shocked "you are up early" he stated and walked to sit beside Zak, Damon sat down beside him. My other mates sat down, but with only seats for 11, Mike lifted me up so he could sit with me on his lap. Today that didn't matter, even when he started to make my breakfast it didn't annoy me.

"So I talked to the pack trackers and they agreed that the pack house needs more protection" Jar told the Alpha twins, those titles I remembered. "In the packmeeting we will discuss the possibilities of the pack warrior's new routines" Damon said looking at Jar.

Pack-pack-pack-pack-pack! I shook my head and gave them the are-you-serious-look. They didn't understand. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me trying to figure out what was on my mind.

"it doesn't make it werewolf-related by putting pack in front of EVERYTHING! Just eat some packbreakfast" I said sarcastically and took a bite of my bread. Ryan smiled widely "there isn't such a thing" the others laughed with him.

Justin got up and kissed me on the hair "I better go, have a good day in school". Damon threw some vallet at him "take the packcard, we ...", "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I shouted frustrated causing them all to laugh loudly.

***

A/N she will go to school next chapter, and it is going to be an awesome chapter, this is just a filler :) thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting on my story :D i am sorry that i haven't uploaded that often lately, i have just delievered my first exam-assignment, so now i finally can breath again! thanks for being patient with me. I will upload Tuesday or before, just to make it up to you!

Don't forget to vote and please do leave a comment :D