Chapter 25: The voice in my head

I looked down avoiding eye contact with them. "Wolves sweetheart, wolves" Damon growled "and you happens to be our mate... you are surrounded by wolves, get used to it, 'human'" was his comeback. I looked up at him shocked and surprised that he, a partly wolf, would talk like that to a full human.

"whatever wolfie" I tried on purpose to get on their nerves, but they just chuckled and smiled. Justin held onto me tighter, "we are your dominants and you are our submissive mate" Justin sneakered at me and dragged a piece of my dark hair behind my ear caressing my cheek gently in the process.

"Just so you know, I can be pretty dominant" I don't know why I said that, but I did... and I cursed at myself for doing so. Seriously Miley, does a lamer comeback even exist?! 'I can be pretty dominant'.... Shoot me.

Justin smiled widely and turned me around so that I was straddling him. "Oh yea, show me" he smirked. Them being, you know, them, of course they took it as dirty talk. I blushed and shook my head, I didn't want to. I felt so embarrassed, 'I can be pretty dominant' – what the hell Miley!?

"You are one of a kind" a female voice spoke laughing. I looked around but found nothing, and the guys didn't seem to notice her at all. Justin just looked at me waiting for an answer, his smile grew bigger as I looked around trying to found the girl. The idea of someone spying on me is creeping me out.

"I'm in your head" the same voice spoke. "What?" I yelled looking around like crazy. All the guys laughed out loud, relax I was just kidding" Justin said between laughs. I looked at him not understanding what he meant by that. I shook my head and placed the tip of my pointer finger on his lips "just shut up for a second!" my voice was so demanding that I even surprised myself.

"Someone is getting in trouble" the female said in a mocking voice. Justin tightened his grip on me and his eyes turned dark, nearly black "don't ever use that tone with me!" he growled at me. I bit my lip nervously and send him my best puppy eyes "sorryyy" I said in my best little girl voice.

"Just kiss him, I'll explain later" the lady said. Why would I tell them that a girl lives in my head, I have no plans of ending my life on a mental institution.

I did as she said and placed my hands around his neck in a swift moment and crashed my lips to his. He responded immediately and let his hands travel my body like it would disappear if he didn't. I pulled away to his displeasure. As I leaned back, he leaned forward trying to capture my lips again, but I'm smart... not to brag or anything.

I got on my feet "I got homework" I rushed out and headed for the stairs running, "I'll help" Mike rushed and went to follow, I stopped in my tracks and turned and pushed him a step back "no thanks, you stay here and do whatever you guys do when I am not around" I smiled at him and clapped my hands together.

Mike's eyes widened and he smiled "Mike Jr. does need attention, but maybe you and him should work it out" he smirked. I covered my ears with my hands "la-la-la, I am going to pretend you didn't just say that" I ran up the stairs. I could still hear their booming laughter even though I had my ears covered.

I got to my room and closed the door "alright where are you!" I asked out in thin air as I turned around to face the empty room.

"You really don't have to say it out loud, I am in your head, I can hear your thoughts, and they are messy girl... glad I moved in so we can get this mess cleaned up" she answered, "huh?" was my answer to that. A crazy lady moved into my head... great! Nothing is wrong with that, except from – EVERYTHING! She laughed, she had the nerve to laugh at me, what have I become?

"You sit on the bed and I'll do the talking" she demanded. "I am not doing anything, you don't even exist" I told her annoyed and kept my feet solid on the ground. 'You heard right, I am in control here...' it felt good winning a discussion to my imaginary friend.

"Really?" the girl spoke, my legs started to tremble, "I said go to the bed" she demanded. My legs started to move on their own. "No, don't" I grabbed the bar for dresses in my closet and held onto it with all my strength, but my feet had its own will.

The closet started to tilt, my legs kept walking "Stop walking" I whisper-yelled to apparently myself. It knocked on the door and I got control back, the force I had held onto the bar with, made me fly into it and it broke and fell on top of me with all the things hanging on it, which was a lot. I was hidden under all my clothes.

I removed the things from my head just before the door flew open "Are yo..." Zeth and Mike both stopped in their tracks and looked at me shocked, both completely lost for words. Zeth's mouth turned upwards and he broke into fits of laughter. Mike followed.

In a split second Damon stood there too looking alarmed into the room until his eyes fell on me, then he burst into laughter.

"You had fun with homework?" Zeth asked amused, I nodded "sure" Mike held up my bag "you forgot your bag downstairs" he smirked laughing and put it down and went to help me up. Mike stared at the closet as he held onto me "just a question..." he tried to stay serious but failed "what were you trying on exactly?" he laughed.

"I was just looking" I tried to make a smooth exit out of the awkward situation. "For what? Narnia?" Mike laughed loudly. I pointed to the door "out" I demanded, no one seemed to hear "out, now" I added louder. They shook their heads and walked out.

Damon turned as he stood in the door, "theirs coming a lady at 5 to get you ready, just don't ruin anything else" he chuckled "you are meeting the pack to night, just don't do what you just did again" he laughed and closed the door after himself. "just don't do whatever you just did" I mocked him making a face "jerk". "Heard that" Damon yelled from outside. I mimicked him in my head and made funny faces at him. I could hear them explain to the others what just happened, dating brothers is just wonderful. Yea right!?!

I am meeting their 'pack' tonight, a group of oversized dogs in human disguise... oh boy!

***

A/N i hope you like it :) please vote, follow and leave a comment. thanks for reading and for commenting and voting, it means so much to me :)