New chapters coming - Resumé/Character list

Okay, break is over... I have tried to get this story back on track... and this is step one.. A resumé of what has happened so far to remind you of what you probably forgot!

What has happened till now:

1.         Exchangestudent Miley from Sweden is taken by her mates on way home, everything she think she knows is a lie. They are werewolves and she lives in a werewolf community with hostmom Mary-Ann.

2.         Mates are very possessive, two incidents with school – remember? Bad times. They end up marking her. Well she is a trouble maker, always ends up in trouble – remember the party with Trina? oops...

3.         Then Rochelle, a part of her, shows up along with Maximillian, the ghost, which is also her mate. Only she can see them.

4.         Maxi wants her to find a necklace, the necklace that can destroy the entire werewolf race but make him alive if he gives it to Octavious. Maximillian is very jealous that his brothers gets to be with her and he doesnt so he uses every chance he gets to get between them.

5.         Miley finds the necklace, gets pack in trouble, Octavious strikes again again, and she is to blame. That is accoring to daddy alpha who dislikes her very much... things are going down, miley will be the first human luna in history and she might not be the most lucky person on this earth.

6.         Miley has such a hard time that she ends up telling her mates everything and together they destroy the necklace which her mates made into a bracelet. Now Maxi and Rochelle is gone and adventure seems to be over.

7.         Grieving Miley discovers that she got powers from the necklace/bracelet. But it all becomes too much, she ends up leaving.

8.         But like everything else in her life, it doesnt go as planned. Mr. Black. Daddy dearest himself shows at airport bringing her parents here leaving her no choice but to stay.

9.         Miley's parents are very snobby and they were not there for her, but they like to brag and Miley just can't take anymore lies. So she gets angry causing her powers to show again and this time she runs for it. But Zak stops her and she realizes that she needs her mates.

Characterlist:

Emileya Strom: 17 - Human from sweden, exchange student, Luna.

Zak and Damon: 28 years old - Alpha

Xavier: 26 - Beta

Tristan and Nathan: 24 years old - Gamma

Justin: 23 - Delta

Ryan: 21 - Epsilon

Mike, Jake, Zeth: 20 - Stigma

Maximillian (Maxi): dead

Rochelle: part of her... gone

Parents: Mr. and Mrs. Black

Parents Mr. and Mrs. Lotte Strom

Other characters in story:

Octavious: devil who had Maxi

Sal: The devils son

In pack: Angela (from school), Tessa (raped before, but with mate now and pregnant), Ethan (half wolf from school), Jar (guard), Danny (Crashed into her in kitchen), Wolf (Tarzan man, destroying her furniture), Gabriella (getting her ready for date), Kyle (Packdoctor), Trina (cousin)...

I hope this freshened up your memory... feel free to read again. New chapters on the way...

Thanks for reading!

- Graugaard