Chapter 62: Timeless dreams

We talked and laughed till the sunny day had turned into darkness only lit up by a few stars in space. I felt so at peace. We didn't kiss, neither of them tried to kiss me, it hurt, but I knew that they only didn't want to push me – and I am grateful for that.

I don't know how or when, but I somehow must have fallen asleep. Because now I was lying in bed, their bed, our bed, I still have to get used to all this.

Justin and Nathan laid on either side of me, not close enough for my liking, but then again. I did complain about them being over me all the time and I did leave, so who can blame them? I moved closer to Justin and carefully placed my head on his shoulder.

He stirred in his sleep but opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me and smiled. I snuggled even closer and held him like he was a big teddy bear. He returned the gesture and embraced me and held me close "are you cold?" he asked slightly worried as he ran his hand up and down my back as if warming me up. "No" I simply answered, and with that I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep once again.

Justin kissed me on the top of my hair and kept rubbing my back as I fell back into a deep sleep.

My mates were playing in the water, even Maxi, he was there too. They were splashing and playing with each other. I knew it wasn't real, but I did not wish to open my eyes and face reality, for now this seemed just perfect.

I was sitting on the sand by the ocean watching them as I let my fingers touch the sand, I didn't feel the texture, I didn't feel warmth or cold, it just felt really unreal. I looked at my watch, why I was wearing one I don't know, I wished that time would stop. My watch started to speed up uncontrollably and as I looked up the entire scene was running backwards and suddenly time started again and the scene replayed.

Shocked but mostly confused I looked down at my watch to see it going normally again and then I looked up at the boys and saw the same movements, same conversations, same everything, I just moved back in time.

I looked down at my watch again. But the sand beside my hand caught my attention "be careful what you wish for" was written in the sand. A wave washed up and the text disappeared as if it never was there and the boys, my mates all looked at me when I looked up at me with their eyes all black.

I opened my eyes and Nathan's face was too close to mine, making me jump in surprise. "Are you okay" Nathan leaned over me and looked down at me worried, I got control over my breathing and nodded not saying a word. "Bad dream?" he moved me closer to him and stroked my hair calmly.

"I am not sure" I said honestly and sat up, "it was just weird". "Tell me about it?" he pleaded. Justin moved closer, he must have heard our conversation, but I didn't care. They made me talk like a waterfall and I told them everything.

"You controlled time?" Nathan asked curious, Justin gave me the same look but he also showed another feeling, fear. I nodded "in the dream yes", I appreciated that they were willing to hear me out, this dream really did freak me out.

"Is it possible?" Justin asked Nathan seriously, Nathan paused for a second, looking between Justin and I, "I don't know, I haven't heard of such a thing" he stopped and raised his eyebrows at me, giving me THAT look, "But then again, you see ghosts and have some powers from the amulet now, why shouldn't time controlling be one of them?" He asked seriously.

He was right, why not? After all this, I don't think I can say anything is impossible really. From a rather boring life, my life has changed a lot. I am not just one, but 10 werewolves mate, actually 11 counting a ghost as well.