Chapter 15: To love and to hold

The warm touch left my body within a second I instantly turned to see who was in here with me, but there was no one. I was all alone in an empty dark room, only lit up by lights from under the closed door. The handle turned, making a screechy sound indicating that this was an old lock, most likely unused.

The sound made me crumble up in bed, cuddling into the sheets, hoping that I would disappear. Somehow I just didn't like it, something was wrong and then again it felt like I was safe. The door opened revealing a sorry looking Tristan "oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" he said moving towards the bed. I sat up in bed and wrapped my arms around his neck in a tight grip, not intending to let go anytime soon.

He made me look him in the eyes "you okay?" he asked, I nodded eagerly feeling really happy to be in the arms of one of my mates again. He kissed me on the forehead and ran a hand over my hair making me calm in an instant.

"Where am I?" I asked confused looking around in the dark nearly empty room, empty if it wasn't for the bed I was sitting on. He sighed and looked down "this is our safety room in here, there was a few issues, we had to make sure you were safe" he looked me in the eyes, he knew me well enough to know that I wasn't satisfied with that explanation.

He bit his lips and lifted me up so that I was sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of him "we found a problem on our land and apparently he wanted to have a family reunion on our land which leaded to a big reunion party wrestling style..." Tristan's attempt to enlighten my mood worked, I laughed, actually laughed, which made him stop.

I stopped laughing as I was reminded of the fact I still didn't know what was going on. "What are you really trying to say?" I asked trying to sound serious. He closed his eyes like he was thinking about how to say it, then he opened his eyes again and looked at me with a small smile "a rouge found a way onto our land and broke into our pack house", "huh?" what?

He looked serious this time "some rouge passed the guards unnoticed and broke into our pack-house and apparently tried to take you" he said looking at me curiously trying to figure how I took that information. "Okay rouge tried to take me from your house?" I asked. He nodded confirming that I was right.

"Where are the others?" I asked eager to see my 9 other mates, he smiled and got up with me still in his arms. He walked out the door and up some stairs, that leaded to a hallway, up another pair of stairs that lead to a gate in the ceiling. He opened the gate and here was the room I last remember being in with Jar and Justin.

As he exited the room, it sounded like an army ran after us. Before I could react I was taken from Tristan's arms and held against another familiar chest. I looked up and saw all of my mates surrounding me, Damon holding me, but the others stood around me touching me somewhere on my body.

***

A/N OMG have you seen how many reads and votes this story has!!!! mindblow! that's amazing, i am so thankful, i never believed this story would end up being this popular. but thank you so much for your support!

It's really cool that you share your opinion in the comments, i love it! it actually inspired me, keep doing so :D

I know this is short, within the next three days i will upload the next chapter, i feel really bad only giving you this after seeing how nice you are, don't worry another chapter will be up soon! :D

Please vote, comment, vote and add to your reading lists! :D