Chapter 21: Good news

I didn't really know why it made me so upset thinking about home. Somehow I just really missed it, I miss being normal and just being allowed to do crazy things. Here I got some werewolf dudes to tell me to correct me everytime I am wrong, which is all the time.

I buried my face into the pillow on my bed and sobbed some more, but honestly I just couldn't cry for real, I felt broken but I couldn't cry even though I wanted to.

I had no clue how long I was just lying there but it got pitch black outside. I was slightly asleep when there was I light knocking on my door. I sat up ready to face one of my mates, they wouldn't stay out of here if I told them to. So I let them decide themselves and sure enough Zak opened the door and stepped in with all my mates behind him.

"We need to talk, can we come in?" he asked, you are already inside dork. I just looked down at my folded hands and watched them approach from the corner of my eyes.

Zak sat down beside me and Damon on the other side, the rest just stood there looking at me with sorrowful looks. They never looked me directly in the eyes.

I waited for them to tell me to be everything that I am not, but instead they said nothing, they just kept quiet.

Damon broke the silence "we're sorry" he said lowly, my jaw dropped, did he or actually they just apologize? They kept looking down avoiding any eye contact with me.

Ryan stepped forward and got down on his knees in front of me, he was the first to look me in the eyes.

Gently he took my hand in his and caressed it gently giving me the shocks they always gave me when I touch them. But it was just different now, they were more lovingly, if that makes any sense.

"We are terribly sorry about the way we have treated you" he said and it was obvious that he meant every word he said. I didn't know what to say, I felt as if the puzzle was about to be solved but some pieces was missing.

"The thing is that we love you too much, we have seen what happens when you lose your mate and we are afraid to lose you" Ryan continued. My heartbeat ran like crazy, those words made my body warm and I wanted to cry.

Ryan smiled up at me. I guess he could see how his words affected me. "We love you, but we showed it the wrong way, we never really put ourselves in your place. You are our angel and angels shouldn't be imprisoned" he spoke.

Damon caressed my arm and I looked up at him to see him smile down at me "we will change and to show that we have changed we decided that you are starting in school".

I smiled big time, I leaned over to Damon and hugged him for dear life "thank you, thank you, thank you" I chanted happy and kissed his cheek.

He laughed at my reaction but made distance between us "wait till you hear me out" he said and sounded serious again "there will be a few rules and some changes" he watched me carefully trying to see any reaction from me.

***

A/N wow i am nice, guess you didn't see that coming. But please vote and comment and let me know what you think :) you can send me a message with your ideas if you have some, i will love to hear them :D