Chapter 19: Meeting the parents

Zak was about to kiss me when the door swung open with unhuman force. My mates growled towards the door, but seemed to relax after seeing the intruder. "You put your cousin in the dungeon?!" a deep rough male-voice yelled angry from the door.

Trina in a dungeon... ups... guess we screwed up a lot! To my defense, she was the one who started it – I just wouldn't let her do it alone!

He entered, letting me see him, he was old, 40 or something – okay not that old, but parent old. He looked like a medieval king, with a cape and really odd looking clothes. The man's gaze fell on me and he looked at me like he just saw a ghost.

"Oh my..." a female voice spoke in surprise. A woman the same age as the man walked up beside the man and looked at me just like the man did. The man stood frozen looking at me, then my mates, then Zak who was still on top of me and then back at me again.

The lady looked at Zak and placed one hand on her hip and the other pointing at Zak "you have one second to get your hands off of that young girl young man or you'll be in trouble" she threatened Zak. Zak just glared at her "mom I am 28 and you do not tell me what to do with my mate".

Mom? She was their mom, not what I expected, she is skinny and redhead and he has brown hair, where do all the blond ones come from? Mother-number-two? Mom – dad...

Finally the man spoke again "her?!" he looked at me in disbelief and showed anger towards me, "is she your mate?" he continued in an accusing tone looking at my mates – his sons if I am right.

Without answers he continued his shocked accusations "she is just a human" he shook his head and seemed more angry. Their mom placed a hand on his arm "calm-" she whispered but was interrupted by the man glaring at her with so much anger.

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" he looked from their mom and then at me and sighed out loud like he was giving up "I will not let a weak human girl take over this pack, she is the mate of the ten most powerful alphas in this state, I will not allow it" he was so angry he even spitted saying those words.

Harsh... guess I know where they have their genes from – guess I will not ever be a father-in-law's daughter... I will never get his accept of it that's for sure.

It all happened so fast, one moment Zak is hanging above me while the old man is speaking his thoughts out loud. Then Damon attacked his father and Zak jumped off to hold back his twin brother.

Mike grabbed me and lifted me up to sit on his lap and then sat down on the bed, he forced me to look into his chest by pressing a hand against the back of my head. All I heard was yelling and fists that connected and then growls. More of them were involved now. But I could not see what was happening because of Mikes hold on me.

I fought against Mike's chest, but he kept a hold on me, I wanted to yell at them to stop, but it's not for any's benefit if I cannot see what's going on, if 'oldie' is winning I doubt he will listen and it will probably distract my mates. I should yell. I really should.

"Stop it!" – No that wasn't me, it was their mother "all of you, just stop" she yelled again this time not that harsh as before. It all got quiet. Mike finally let go of me, I looked up to see all of my mates and the old man breathing heavily, they were all bruised, mainly the dad, 1 against 9, what's the odds of winning?

I got on my feet and stood between Nathan and Tristan, who stepped closer in a protective way when I came up to them.

The old man looked at the woman and then at me "I will not allow a human girl as Luna, over my dead body" he said mainly to my mates but looking at me the entire time. "That can be arranged" Xavier chuckled in a sarcastic voice.

I looked at him shocked. Xavier was furious, he was even smiling. But not a happy one, one you would see if you were about to be killed. The man took a step forward "are you threatening me son?" he said in a sarcastic voice and looked like he was about to laugh.

He wanted to kill his dad, because of me... do I have psychopath mates, or is it just normal relationships in werewolf-communities? "I-" I started unsure of why I even opened my mouth when everyone's eyes landed on me, "I should leave" I said taking a step ahead looking down scared to meet their gazes.

"STAY" Xavier hissed at me loudly through his teeth not taking his eyes of the old man. I felt arms around me lift me up, I looked behind me to see Nathan taking a hold of me. "I-" I started again – seriously Miley – "Do not say a word" Nathan hissed in my ear.

What can I say, I am stubborn. I moved closer to him and placed my chin on his shoulder "b..." before I could continue whispering in his ear he gave me a warning glare and I decided that I should shut up.

The lady looked at the man and touched him once again "take a run" she ordered him. He turned harshly and stormed out of the room and further away. Then the lady looked at me "what's you name sweetheart?" she asked me nicely. I was ready for a 'get the hell out of here' or 'I take you to the dungeon'. But I wasn't ready for a nice question.

I looked at her shocked and saw my mates relax slightly "Miley" I told her shyly, I get shy when I meet people like her, hard to explain, it just happens sometimes. She nodded and stepped forward.

Damon stepped in front of his mother like he was protecting me, she looked up at him and smiled slightly "it is okay son, I just want to see her".

He folded his arms over his chest in disbelief, she seemed to give up as she took a step back "Sorry about that Miley, we just expected a she wolf" she said as she looked at me as she turned her head to see me behind Damon.

She shook her head "it's uncommon for a human to be a mate of a werewolf" she then smiled. She looked at my mates and smiled at them insecurely "I'm the mother of your mates and previous Luna to this pack, but not anymore, as you are here". The breaks between her words gave up her insecurities.

She sounded like she was about to cry, not because of me. I noticed the double meaning in her words. I think she just lost her sons at that moment and I felt really bad for her. My chest hurt from the guilt I felt for taking away her sons.

***

A/N I love this chapter, actually it is just a filler, next will be awesome, but maybe i shouldn't have said that, don't get your hopes to high, that would be embarrasing if you hate it. But please let me know what you think, i absolutely love all your comments, you are so nice and i really appriciate that there is no negative comments :D

Remember to vote and follow and please please please leave comments, thats the best part of writing, it's hearing your opinion on it, if you have any ideas or any corrections let me know, my grammar sucks, but if it's to hard to understand please tell me :D