Chapter 9: Breaking the rules

Nathan looked guilty at me and reached out to wipe the tear off my cheek. "Don't" I stepped back so he couldn't reach me and walked angrily towards my room upstairs.

I had to get out, I just had to. I jumped in a pair of some shoes from the bottom of the closet and climbed out the window to climb down the house, it was easy considering that it had huge bricks it was just like climbing a tree. To say I was surprised to go unnoticed is an understatement, I thought someone would be guarding my window after meeting Jar last night, but none was there.

I jumped the last bit and ran as fast as I could towards the fence. I ran faster as I reached for it, letting my athletic skills take over I jumped up so I could pull myself up and jump down on the other side. I ran through the forest not having any idea which way to go. I just ran. I kept running as if my life depended on it.

After a good 15 minutes, I found school. I only missed one class, my luck. I sat down beside Angela, my closest friend in school, who looked at me as if I was a ghost "what are you doing here?" she asked shocked.

I crumbled my eyebrows "I go here" I answered in a duh tone. She looked behind me as if she was looking for something. "Are you on your own?" weird question from her, I am usually alone.

I nodded "why shouldn't I be?" I asked confused, she shook her head "never mind" she smiled at me. Our history teacher stepped into class giving me the same confused look as Angela, "Miley, I didn't expect to see you here today". I just smiled back at him "well, I am" and then class started.

The teacher left right after telling us which pages to read. Ethan, another friend I made here, came to my seat "I came to visit you yesterday, but your hostmom told me that you moved to live with some relatives here, she said you dropped out of school" he said confused.

I stood up "she did?" and suddenly I felt really uncomfortable, was I really doing the right thing here? They are wolves, they will find me again. Apparently Mary-Ann didn't want me to attend school, just like them. "Well here I am" I said happy face hiding my fear away for him. He wrapped his arms around me "I am glad you are, I thought you didn't care about me" he said in a tiny voice still holding me.

The door burst open to reveal a very angry looking Zak. Zak ran to Ethan and hit him hard in his face so that Ethan fell backwards and hit the floor with his entire body, blood ran from behind his head and out on the floor in a flood around his face.

Zak jumped on top of him and held his throat in a tight grip "if you as much as think of her again I will make you regret every day in your pathetic life" he threatened him.

I rushed to Zak's side "please stop" I begged, he didn't "quiet" he hissed through his teeth at me. "Please let him go" I placed a hand on his shoulder and instantly he got up on his feet and threw me over his shoulder and ran off with werewolf speed.

In a minute he threw me on the couch at home and continued towards the kitchen, where he started to smash everything that got in his way. I repositioned myself in a sitting position watching the furious mate of mine turning his aggression against the furniture in here.

The table broke into two pieces, a chair lost its back, knifes was thrown into the wall and kept sticking onto the wall showing the force he had used.

Zeth came out of nowhere and gave me a threatening look "that was stupid Miley, really stupid" he said in a cold voice and rushed to my side.

In a second all 10 of them stood beside me. Xavier bend down and forced me to lie down on my back with a hand on my chest, keeping me in place. He forced my head to the side and stuck his teeth into my neck.

As if I was on fire, my body burned badly, I cried loudly. How did they change so fast, before they were all loving, now they were all scary.

Damon bended down and grabbed my wrist and stung his teeth into it sucking my blood. I screamed as they hurt me. As they pulled away from me, it was only so the others could come do the same to me. My body was on fire.

I wriggled screaming, while I tried to push them off me, but none of them stopped, they just held me in a tighter grip.

They let go of me and stared at me with anger and it was obvious they had a hard time not making it worse.

My tears stopped and I felt sore all over my body. I had a terrible burning sensation where they bit me.

*****

A/N WOW you guys are just amazing, thanks for supporting this story! i am so excited about all the possitive feedback i get from you :) let me know what you think and feel free to ask about anything! BTW... how do you think of the change of her mates from being all lovely to become more aggressive ? :)

Please vote, comment, follow and add to your reading lists!

I will upload next chapter when this chapter gets 65 reads! :)