Chapter 34: Maxi

Chapter 34: Maxi

He lifted me up so that I was straddling him around his waist. He was so strong and masculine, he leaned me backwards so I was lying my back on his hand. A position not many would be strong enough to fulfill, but he did it like I weighed nothing.

He pulled me back and forth so that I was rubbing against his stiff member. I was beyond dripping by now. And this was only foreplay, the thought about him taking me in this position turned me on badly.

I reached my arms up to hold onto his neck as I felt the strong pleasure build up in me, I leaned my head back and gave off a muffled moan as I tried hard to keep my lips pressed together.

He placed me back on the counter and looked down like he was thinking. "Don't be scared" he started looking up at me with a mixture of pleasure and concern. "Of what?" I asked him getting a bit nervous at his sudden change of mood.

"My brothers want me to bring you up" he answered and kissed my neck. He sucked on it and kissed it hungrily "Are you ready" he asked as he let go of my neck. Was I? The thought kind of scared me – "wow!" I yelped in surprise as I was lifted up by him bridal style and closed my eyes as I felt the hard wind hit my face until I was placed on soft material.

I opened my eyes and saw my 10 men standing around me watching me with hungry eyes. I realized I still was naked and tried awkwardly to cover myself with my hands, but they growled at that "don't hide your beautiful body" Xavier growled at me from the end of the bed and crawled up on me like I was his prey.

"My beautiful mate" he whispered to me before his lips attacked mine, slowly he crawled down kissing down my neck and down towards my breast and down my stomach. Jake crawled up on the bed and lay down beside me.

He grabbed my chin and roughly attacked my lips with his. I felt another set of hands on my breast on the other side and let go of Jake's sweet lips to see Mike laying there kissing the other.

I felt a breath on my sweet bud and couldn't help but moan at the feeling. The sound of pants unzipping caught my attention. my mates stood there rubbing themselves while looking at me with hungry eyes.

Xavier ate me like I was his last meal. As I felt the orgasm starting to build I leaned my head back in pure ecstasy and moaned loudly. "That's it baby, moan for us" Justin hissed in pleasure obviously close to exploding.

Jake and Mike had their hands all over me and it made me moan again when they rubbed my nipples between their fingers.

Xavier's mouth left my body and I looked down to see Zak's shirtless body crawl on top of me. "I want to make love to you baby" he moaned and gave me a begging look. I opened my legs for him wider and he smiled and rubbed himself against my entrance.

He parted my sweet lips and pushed a finger up at first, I moved up let his finger move deeper inside of me. He pulled it out and unzipped his pants.

I closed my eyes and got mentally ready for what was to come. A loud crash sounded and the weight disappeared from my body. I opened my eyes and sat up seeing none of my mates in the bed anymore. Zak was lying on the ground with Maxi holding him down. Maxi hissed in anger and his entire body was shaking.

Zak tried to get up but couldn't "What the fuck?" he asked annoyed and looked at his brothers one by one, they looked very shocked. They could not see Maxi, I am aware of that, but the question is why is Maxi here holding him down?

Zak tried to get up again but still couldn't, Damon scolded at his twin "get up" he demanded him but somehow he knew that his brother wasn't fooling around. The entire atmosphere changed, my mates just looked confused as to what just happened.

Damon moved forward and helped his brother up. Maxi moved from him and stared at me with angry eyes. "Cover up" he demanded pointing at Zak's shirt on the floor. I quickly pulled it over my head and watched as Xavier approached me.

Maxi shoot killing glares Zak's way and just then he exploded grabbing him and throwing him through the room making him hit the wall. "NO!" I yelled in shock and jumped out of bed. Maxi held him by the throat and Damon and Justin rushed to his side to get him free but they couldn't.

"Let him go Maxi!" I begging shouting at him. Maxi let go of him and looked at me like I did something wrong, he shook his head in frustration and disappeared.

All my mates looked at me like they just had seen a ghost, they didn't though. "What did you just say?"