Chapter 13: Brothers

Zeth lifted me towards the kitchen making me sit on his lap on a barstool at to the kitchen island. Nathan and Tristan sat down on each side of me placing a hand on my lap. I didn't mind. As long as their hands kept still and not started moving up to my private parts.

I watched as Jake, Ryan and Xavier invaded the kitchen and started cooking. They placed all different types of food on the table and as Ryan started frying some meat on a pan, Jake started slicing tomatoes. I didn't know what they were making, until I saw Xavier with a pile of big  pancakes.

Zak seemed to notice my excitement and smiled widely at me from beside Tristan, "you like burritos?" he asked already knowing the answer. I bit my lip guilty trying not to smile that much. All their smiling stopped and was replaced with serious glares.

"Don't do that" Justin said with closed eyes, he looked really tense. I watched him unsure to why his behavior suddenly changed, like all of them. His hands were closed into fits.

Ryan shook his head "you should not temp us into doing anything you don't want to" his voice was dark and it surprised me hearing him like that.

Oh! Realization hit me, they were... excited. I looked down in shame to avoid their gazes.

Zak came from behind and placed a hand on my shoulder, making me turn to face him. "Even though we want to be around you all the time, we just can't, Damon and I have pack-business to take care of" he told me, "we'll be back in a few hours, meanwhile my brothers will take care of you" Zak looked up at his brothers one by one, giving them a warning glare.

Justin chuckled "relax, she's our mate too" Justin crossed his arm over his chest and glared back at his older brothers. Damon stood beside Zak and shared his look of doubt at their brothers.

Xavier rolled his eyes at Justin, Zak and Damon's stupid argue. "She'll be fine without hawk one and two, we are werewolves, and there are 8 of us, she'll be safe" Xavier told his brothers in a mocking voice.

"And besides you rule the pack as you are so proud to tell everyone, shouldn't it be safe for her?" Xavier glared at his older brothers.

This argument would soon turn into a fight if I don't say something. "Stop it! All of you! I'll be fine" I said smiling up at them. I smiled at Justin "as he said, I am all of yours mate, not ones more than another, you said so yourself".

I sighed looking down at my hands nervously, was it wrong of me to speak up like that, should I have kept my mouth shut?

"I am sorry sweetheart" Damon said in a low voice. I looked up at him "you are right, we shouldn't compete to who you belong to the most, we'll share you as we should be doing" he continued. Zak shook his head "I'll share you with them if that's what you want" he said as he stopped shaking his head and looked at me with curiosity.

That hurt... "You'll share me like I am some property?" I yelled at them feeling the tears starting to form in my eyes. Zak sighed "I didn't mean it like that, we all love you" he caressed my hair gently "we have to go now, please forgive us, my brothers will take care of you I trust them, I just wish I was in their shoes right now" he explained looking guilty at me.

I understood that and forgave him mentally. It was too early to say it out loud.

As Zak's touch left my body I felt Damon take his place "see you soon, take care" he said leaning down to kiss me on the hair. I couldn't help but smile. They walked away leaving me with my mates who all were frozen.

Xavier turned on the oven and put the pancakes inside of it, breaking the dead silence. Ryan smiled at me and continued cooking the meat, "you okay love?" he asked eyeing me carefully. I nodded unsure if I really was.

Their argue were on replay in my mind, it broke me that the ones I love was arguing... wait I mean the ones that said they loved me... okay fine! I did mean the first I said.

Justin and Mike helped each other arrange the table with plates, forks, knives and glasses. Zeth kissed my neck from behind and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand "we are brothers love, we will always have a fight, we can't help it" he smiled against my neck.

****

A/N i meant to upload a long chapter yesterday or at least two small ones this week, but apparently my doctor just looves me... just because i had two blod clots a year ago, it doesn't mean that me being tired is a sign of another one... I will try to upload another chapter in the next couple of days, this is a filler chapter.

Thank you so much for all the reads, comments and votes - you guys are amazing!!!

Please remember to vote, comment, follow and add to your reading list :D i will not give up on this story, i have plenty ideas for this, but the last week has just been difficult, i apologize for that, i hope you can forgive me :)