Chapter 3: You are staying

A/N i really like the feedback i get from this story, keep going, you make me smile, i feel like i am disapointing you if i not hurry up and upload next chapter, and i love that feeling. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I really like the fact that i am not the only one who is into the entire werewolf-mate-thing. Honestly if i met a werewolf i would run for dear life, i doubt they will look like Taylor Lautner if they existed. But my imaginary werewolf boyfriend, really handsome and eightpack and all that... i have to stop drooling! if he turnes up... naughty thoughts!!!!!

*****

Chapter 3: You are staying

"Are you hungry?" Justin asked, I nodded shyly, he smiled placing a hand on my shoulder "what would our love like to get for dinner?" he asked, I shook my head confused "what do you have?", he smiled at me "you can get all your heart desires" the double meaning of those words was clear as they all smiled flirtingly at me.

"...Pizza, lasagna, burrito, pasta, spareribs, beef or maybe some sushi. Whatever you like?" Zak told while smiling at me, "lasagna?" I said in a question, he nodded smiling. "In a heartbeat love" The blonde twins said in unison and took off with a hard wind.

The triplets got off the bed and walked out caressing my chin one by one as they passed by. They ran downstairs and I could hear the TV turn on. Ryan walked out too smiling at me friendly, Xavier walked to stand behind me "I go inform 'them'" he said looking down at me, hoping I didn't hear about the 'them' part.

"Why can't I go?" I said rubbing my arm nervously. Xavier kissed my forehead and smiled at me "you will understand soon" and with that he disappeared the same way as the twins had. "I go inform the pack, we might need protection of our Luna" Justin said all serious, he wasn't a guy you wanted to mess with and then he disappeared not even looking at me. "You know what you should all go protect Luna, I'll be fine". Justin turned around and chuckled and then just walked away.

That made me alone with Zak and Damon. Damon sat down on the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. He lifted me up and placed me on his lap. I wasn't nearly as big as him. He was easily four heads taller than me and pretty big build.

On his lap I felt as a little kid. Zak sat beside us and pulled my legs onto him so that I was on both of them "you listen, we do the talking" Damon said rubbing my side.

"As you saw before, we are wolves, all of us, or partly, we are werewolves. All werewolf has a mate, which is the love of their live, more likely their soul mate, you are ours, meaning that the 10 of us, share you my love, as our mate, you are feeling connected to us, maybe not love yet, but you do feel something for us" Damon told me. My eyes widened in shock, Is he for real?

Zak smiled cheeringly "it is okay love... we won't push you into anything you don't want to do". "Then let me go home, I don't want to be here" I told him in anger pointing a finger at them, not a smart thing to do.

They just shook their heads and sighed "you are staying with us and we're going to be together forever" Damon spoke caressing my neck. "How can I be with all of you?" I asked confused, "the same way as you would with one love, it is just the ten of us. We love you equally and are okay with sharing you".

I jumped off them and stood on the floor shaking my head crazy "you are completely crazy" my eyes began to water. Zak got on his feet and held me close in a flash "relax love, tell me what's wrong". I shook my head violently and tried to push him away, he didn't move an inch away from me. "Tell us" Damon begged.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek "this is too much, I just want to go home, no 'mates', no 'wolfs', no more of this" my voice shook from fright. If Zak let go of me, I would be on the floor crying my eyes out.

***

Lets say 2 votes or 1 comment, then i can upload already tomorrow. Or else i can wait a week or two... This chapter is really uneventfull, but i promise the next is more eventfull :) Thank for reading and voting!! :)