Chapter 4: Dinner

Chapter 4: Dinner

Zak held me tighter "shh love, everything will be okay" he shushed into my hair. I held tight onto him and hid my face in his shirt. He lifted me up in his arms like I was I child, "calm down love, we will do everything to make you feel okay, as long as you stay here, anything you want in the world we can give you" he said walking around with me. I hid my face deeper into his shoulders and felt his hot breath in my hair.

"Dinner" a familiar voice yelled from downstairs. Zak put me down on the ground. Damon took my hand in his and led me downstairs.

Downstairs was a big round table with 11 chairs and plaids. The triplets eyed my curiously waiting for my reaction for the lasagna which was well organized on the table, it looked delicious.

The twins shoved up in a doorframe, the one behind the other, they were so big it surprised me even one of them fit in the doorframe.

"Take a seat love" Damon said letting go of my hand gesturing towards the table. I took the hint and walked to a chair, the red haired pulled the chair out for me. I eyed him nervously, "please sit love" he said. As I sat down he placed the chair back so I was sitting comfortable against the table. He took the chair on my left, then one of the twins, the triples, the other twins, Damon and at last to my right Zak.

Zak filled my plate without asking. It was overfilled, he kept putting on the plate, "stop, I can't eat all that" I protested smiling at him. He rolled his eyes at me and suddenly they all stopped "there is nothing on it, just eat it, we don't want you to get sick" Zak said handing me the plate after pulling one last spoonful on my plaid.

They all filled their plates. I took a fork and stabbed the fork into it and took it to my mouth. They all stared nervously at me, I tasted it and it was excellent. They were all nervous if I liked the food, I nodded approvingly "it's great".

They all smiled at each other and then at me, "so tell us Miley, why haven't we seen you here before?" Zak asked curious. I looked at him and bit my lip. If I only stayed in Sweden then none of this would be happening. "Because I just got here, I am on holiday" I told them looking down at my plate concentrating on eating.

"That's cool, so where are you from, north or south?" one of the triplets asked. I didn't understand that question, and I think they noticed "NY, Texas or California?" he deepened the question. I shook my head "I am from Sweden, in Europe" I answered him. "Sweden? Gosh that's far, I didn't know you spoke English in Sweden?" Damon looked truly interested. "We don't, but we learn English in school, so mostly I can keep up in conversations, but not ALL the time" I told them rolling the all-part.

They laughed at that "you are doing great love" the red haired guy beside me told me and smiled warmly to me. "How old are you, if I may ask?" another one of the triplets spoke, "17" I answered. They smiled sheepishly at me like it was enjoying them. "Let's take a short presentation round, I bet you don't remember our names" Zak spoke, I felt my cheek heat up. I did forget most of them.

"I am Zachary Alexander Black, called Zak, I am 28 and is the oldest of us" Zak spoke.

Damon spoke up "Damon Isaac Black, Zak's twin, younger with 6 minutes, meaning that I am 28 and share the alpha title with Zak. Meaning that we are the leaders of this pack which is a group of wolves like ourselves" Damon spoke.

"I am Tristan Roy Black", "and I am Nathan Ray Black" the twins spoke, "we are 24, and we are the third litter we share the gamma title".

The red haired smiled at me "I am Ryan Jonas Black, the fifth litter, meaning I am the epsilon of the pack, but those titles you learn with time, I am 21".

"I am Mike Black, the sexiest of us", the other two of the triples shook their head annoyed "He is the arrogant one, I am Jake Black, the cool one", "ignore them both, I am Zeth Black, the normal one" Zeth spoke gritting his teeth obviously annoyed of his brothers "we're 20".

"And the two missing are Xavier and Justin, the beta and the delta, every title has a meaning, but we will tell you everything you have to know" Damon told me smiling.

I started eating again. "May I ask you something?" Tristan asked. The only reason I could tear the twins apart was the fact that the one who introduced himself as Tristan wore a black T-shirt with a print of a dragon on the side. Nathan on the other hand wore a black T-shirt with a cross on his chest.

"Sure" I answered unsure, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. It was all a dream, none of this is possible anyway, so I better get the best out of it before I wake up . But this dream is not like anything I ever had before.

He smiled trying to hide his worry under a smile, but it was obvious he was trying to fight something. "Do you want to stay here with us?" he asked. My hands started sweating and I became afraid to tell them the truth.

*****

Thank you sooooo much! i hope you liked this chapter and hopefully i made it a bit easier to understand who is who of the brothers. i didn't attend to do but your votes and comments made me write like crazy.

6 votes and i will upload next chapter before next week :D and i promise i will do as fast as i get those votes. Please comment, vote and follow. If you have any questions, ideas, corrections, advices feel free to tell me :) hope you liked the chapter!