Chapter 6: Why does it feel so good to be bad

Justin pushed me down on the bed and in a heartbeat 9 of my mates stood around the bed smirking.

"You have been such a naughty girl" a familiar voice spoke from behind my mates.

Xavier came into view looking at me with a flirting look in his eyes.

Damon stepped forward and stared into my eyes "a really naughty mate, who needs to be punished" he smiled "what to do... what to do" he stated slowly like he was thinking, but he already made his mind, the smile told it all.

"What do you guys think?" Damon continued, finally looking at his brothers who all smiled just like himself. "What do you think is an appropriate punishment?" Damon asked his brothers.

Zak bit his lip "spanking", Xavier nodded "I agree dear brother". Spanking? Are they for real? The thought made me shiver, I would love to say I was shaking with fear, but somehow I actually got wet of that thought, that can't possibly be normal.

"If she didn't disobey her, we wouldn't have met her" Ryan spoke with love. Listen to Ryan, just listen guys, your brother there got a point.

"You are right, how about marking?" Justin bit his lip. Marking? Sorry but it sounded like a dog peeing, marking its territory, OMG they are dogs. No way!!! Or else they were thinking a mark, live a tattoo or something, but why would I want that?

Ryan shook his head "she is nowhere near ready for that, how about we kiss her". Kiss, that didn't sound as shivering as spanking, but I might admit that my lips is craving for theirs affection.

They all nodded and before I register anything Zak is on top of me kissing me passionately, my lips moved in sync with his and I let my hands bury in his black silky hair. He was holding himself up, so that his bodyweight didn't break mine.

He moaned into my mouth and he started to move his lips more forcefully. I tried hard not to moan, but I couldn't help it, it felt so good.

I felt a cold shiver and then another set of lips on me, without looking I could tell that it was Damon, he was more passionate, and all he showed was love and affection, while Zak seemed more craving for me. I was lifted up by Damon and held close to him with my legs around his torso.

He shifted place with Xavier who held me just as Damon had only a millisecond before. His lips was so warm and I let my hands hug his neck and forced myself even closer than I was before. His member was exited, I could feel the hardness between my legs. I moaned loudly. I was so shamed of moaning that loud that I pulled away, "your so sexy" he moaned encouraging me not to be ashamed.

I was pulled away from him into Tristan's arms, I just knew it was him, even though him and Nathan was exact alike by their looks.

Tristan sat down on the bed and our lips met in a hungry kiss. The bed sank a bit and I felt another pair of hands roaming my back.

Nathan took over in a soft kiss and afterwards Tristan took over once again. I felt so naughty for being so turned on by that gesture.

Justin came from behind and carried me bridestyle to the desk and placed me on it, his lips found mine while he separated my legs to stand between them. He pulled me to the edge of the desk, so close that our bodies met, his friend touching my intimate part.

Ryan took his spot, he was the most caring of all of them, our lips fitted perfectly together, just as it did with the others.

Jake lifted me up and forced his lips onto mine, he was really craving for my lips. Mike and Zeth came from each side and wanted me to kiss them while I was lifted up by Jake.

It was just amazing! It felt so right, I have never experienced anything like it. All the sparks they gave me, and all the love they showed me, I must be the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.

Even though it might just be a dream, this dream is the best I ever had in my entire life, I hope it never ends!

***

A/N I hope you liked the chapter, you guys are amazing, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting and for adding this story to your reading list and for following me. It means so much to be, you are the best!!!!

Let me know what you think, if you haven't already figured my grammar isn't perfect, but I am not from an English speaking country, so please don't hate me. But if I make something that's completely wrong, please tell me!

Please vote, comment and follow :D