Chapter 50: Answers

Chapter 50: Answers

It felt like the world was shrinking in on me as I felt my whole world collapse. With teary eyes I sensed a figure behind Xavier, I wiped my eyes and looked at the person I know doesn't know how I feel about, enemy or friend or whatever this could have been, if he... a tear fell down my cheek.

Xavier seemed to notice my stiff glare and followed my gaze to where Maxi was standing in front of us. He couldn't see him, but he tried hard to find whatever had catched my attention.

"I'm sorry" Maxi said, "I'm sorry doesn't fix anything" I shouted at him all my sadness transformed to anger.

"I am so tired of you, you caused all of this and then you vanish, I trusted you!" I yelled at him getting out of Xavier's grip and with all my force I shouted three words at him I never thought I would "I HATE YOU!".

Maxi looked stunned by my words, sadness clear on his face, "How could you?? I trusted you so much, I put everything on a board for you and then you vanish and now you suddenly come back after everything is over, you are pathetic" I yelled at him.

Maxi looked at me pleadingly "please understand" he took a step forward as if wanting to get closer, I took a step back in response "don't, just don't" I told him sternly.

"Miley, I didn't mean to kill her..." I stopped him with my hand "I don't care about what you did, you are dead! You are supposed to stay dead, just leave" I pleaded him close to explosion.

The look in his eyes was empty, he was so sad and upset, but he turned around and walked away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, a warm hand where I could feel a slight weight where it was, it was flesh and blood and I, I don't know, my legs gave up under me, Xavier tried to catch me but was too late as I hid the ground hard and cried out in pain, but the pain was from everything but the fall.

Xavier lifted me up to sit on his thighs as he crouched down on the ground. He held me close and shushed into my hair and rocked me a bit "everything is going to be okay" he whispered into my hair as he left small kisses on my forehead and hair.

I felt myself being lifted up and knew he was carrying me back home. We passed the front door and I felt eyes on me, people had started to wake.

*

I lay in bed. I woke up here, all alone. At first I was shocked but then I saw the time, it was noon. I sat up in the bed and looked around, nothing. I swung my legs off the bed and let my feet hit the floor.

Footsteps approached my door "do you think she is awake?" I heard a muffled voice say from the other side of the door, Justin. "Just give her time, she will come out when she is ready" another whispering voice said, Damon. "What if she wouldn't?", "she will" Damon assured him.

I will hide here till forever, I am nothing but a plague, I am like the snake-hair lady, Medusa I think her name is. Yes, I am Medusa. Just in Miley version – everything I does, ends up hurting people.

The footsteps left and I was alone again, I let myself collapse backwards on the bed just looking up in the ceiling thinking. 'Why can't you ever do anything right?' that sentence is not new to me I wish it was. But no, I am quite familiar with that sentence.

'pheew' the sound of something sliding against the floor got my attention I sat up and my eyes instantly fell on a convolute with the words 'Answers' Just what I needed, answers.

I took the white envelope up in hand and studied it before letting my fingernail rip it open. Taking a paper out with a short text on.

'I am so sorry Miley, for everything. I wish I was perfect but I am not, I am selfish and I am unworthy of being your mate. Sorry about that. I came back earlier to tell you that I found the answer, I guess this will be a lot easier for you now, sorry. The stone that was in the necklace is what keeps Octavious invincible and me on here with you, destroy it and you are rid of your problems, fire is the weakness for the stone, only fire can detroy it. I am sorry for everything I have done, but I wish you all the happiness there is in the world, I know my brothers will take care of you, I love you, always have and always will, your poor excuse of a mate, Maxi'

Anger, sadness, happiness what was filled me reading this letter. I am so sorry Miley, for everything – happiness. I wish I was perfect but I am not, I am selfish and I am unworthy of being your mate. Sorry about that – sadness. I came back earlier to tell you that I found the answer, I guess this will be a lot easier for you now, sorry. The stone that was in the necklace is what keeps Octavious invincible – happiness. And me on here with you, destroy it and you are rid of your problems – anger. Fire is the weakness for the stone, only fire can detroy it – happiness. . I am sorry for everything I have done, but I wish you all the happiness there is in the world, I know my brothers will take care of you, I love you, always have and always will, your poor excuse of a mate, Maxi – anger.

How dare he write like he means nothing to me!

I grabbed the pillow with one hand and threw it into the wall making a quiet bang and then fall to the floor silently. I wish it would make a loud bang but nothing came! I needed that explosion. "I Hate you!" I cried silently and fell down on the floor with my back towards the bed and knees against my chest.

***

Please leave a comment, i love reading them. thank you so much for all the support! i really appriciate it!