Chapter 61: Moving in

I snuggled against Zak's chest smiling to myself, his words lingering in my mind. He thought I was an amazing Luna. Zak ran his fingers through my hair with one hand while the other held me tightly against his body as if he was afraid that I would go again. But I wouldn't.

The previous events came flashing back into my mind, my parents were here, waiting downstairs. "Zak, my parents..." I didn't know what I was about to say, ask him to take me to them, ask him to make them leave, ask something about them, apologize for their behavior or make up a story about me being adopted. I had no idea where I was going with this, but just mentioning them Zak repositioned me on his lap to look at him. He eyed me carefully, it seemed like he was confused himself on what to do. Not to be mean or anything, but I am pretty sure I have a better right to be confused, just saying... gosh! Now I am rambling again, that is what nervousness do to me, I just talk and talk and talk.

"Miley?", I zoomed out of my little world to see Zak looking at me worried, "Are you okay?" he asked when our eyes met. I nodded quickly, a little too fast for his liking and mine, it looked suspicious, I am not fooling anyone like this.

"Good..." he dragged out the word as if he wasn't sure of how to reply. My parents must be furious, I ruined dinner. "My dad has it under control, trust me, you have nothing to worry about" he smiled weakly.

I looked over my shoulder at the door trying to figure out if I should go or not. I felt a finger underneath my chin forcing my face back to look at Zak "don't even think about it, I finally got you back, I am not willingly letting you go now" his voice so seductive that I felt myself getting a little turned on, just a little, a tiny little wet patch in my underwear.

My breathing speeded up audibly, afraid that he might hear I swallowed a big lump in my throat that somehow got stuck and made me cough uncontrollably. Zak smirked while trying to hold in a laugh as I got control over my breathing again.

Zak stopped laughing and looked at me with hungry eyes and licked his lips, his tongue making his lower lip wet followed by his teeth biting down on them pulling his lower lip back. I blushed like crazy, most likely looking redder than a tomato.

Zak leaned in to make bad worse and grabbed my face pulling me closer and turning my head to the side as I felt his hot breath on my neck and ear. He moved his lips so close to my lips that I could feel them brushing against them lightly, "Stay here with me" he whispered seductively.

I wanted to lean closer letting him touch me. I wanted to feel his lips on my earlobe, down my neck and... uhh. I pushed him back. "ho... me... hm.. no, no no, no, no" I struggled to talk, and tried to get off him but he held me in the spot.

He gave the THAT look, and I awkwardly tried to disappear. He let out a laugh just as sexy as himself, not helping.

He let go and I stood up. I tried to come up with something smart to say, something that would make me look less horny right now... something that somehow could change this atmosphere and bring us back to innocent times.

"Going somewhere?" Zak asked clearly amused by my behavior. "Parents..." WHAT? That is my response, I swear sometimes I can hit myself.

"They are taken care of" Zak answered following my every move closely, like a predator does on its prey. What he said finally got in "WHAT?" I roared at him shocked "You locked them up?! You can't do that!! They are my parents..." I stopped thinking about what I said "genetically that is". I made weird movements with my arms trying to push away the subject.

"I don't really like them that much, but they are still my parents... I lov-I care about them... I can't live without them, I think, what was the question again? Oh yea, you can't just lock them up!!!" I shouted frustrated at him at full force, giving him all I got.

Zak looked at me really confused and held his hands up as if telling me to slow down, "calm down". He stood up after eyeing me for a couple of seconds and made his way to me slowly. When he was right in front of me he carefully put his hands on my shoulders.

"Breath..." he said slowly his eyes locked to mine keeping me trapped. "Your parents are fine, my parents are talking to yours" he searched me for emotions, but I doubt he found any. I don't even know what I am feeling, mostly confusion. "My dad is trying to convince your dad to let you stay here with us. We can't let you go, not half across the world, that will kill us" he said carefully, he seemed scared for my reaction. "I want to stay here with you, I think" I answered and moved forward hugging his big frame letting my face rest against his lower chest.

He hugged me back just as tightly as I hugged him and we just stood there in each others arms until THEY came in. My mates, who else. They just looked at us from the door "welcome home" Ryan said as our eyes locked. "Glad to be back" I answered and let go of Zak to greet my other mates.

I really want to hear about what my parents had said but for now I just want to be here with them and let them shower me with hugs and kisses and me them. I really am glad to be back. Despite what I have tried to tell myself, then I really do love them, I have no idea how my life would be without them.

And hopefully I will never find out.

***

A/N Thank you so much for all the feedback, love to hear what you think! You are amazing!