Chapter 10: Love is confusing

Ryan took a step closer to me and before I could do anything he lifted me up and sat down on the couch with me on his lap. It hurt less after he touched me, maybe they have healing powers or so?

He held my body close to his chest with one arm and ran the other hand over my hair to the back of my head and let it follow my jawline down to my chin. He lifted my chin with one finger, "you belong to us" he said softly. His eyes were no longer black which meant that he was calmed down. I have noticed that when they were mad, their eyes turn black. He smiled at bit and stared at me with admiration. Did he enjoy the fact that I was in pain?

My gaze fell to my wounded skin, "why did you hurt me?" I asked confused staring at my wrist that some of them had stuck their teeth into just seconds ago.

Zeth stepped forward and got on his knees in front of me and placed a hand on my wrist. Suddenly the pain on my wrist went away. How did he do that by a simple touch? "We marked you as ours, meaning that you now belong to us" Zeth told me while he smiled satisfied down at my wrist. He let go of me and stood up. I knew, that he knew how I felt from his touch, and he wanted me to crave for their touch.

I shook my head no, ouch, my neck hurt badly. I put a hand on the cut and felt the sore bitten skin on my neck. Zak smiled in glory, great now he is good again, talk about mood swings. "We didn't plan on doing it, before we realized how stubborn you can be" he crossed his arms on his chest looking all satisfied.

Should I feel guilty about them hurting me, maybe I shouldn't have ran, but still I didn't deserve pain.

Zeth smiled mischievous at me, like he enjoyed my pain, he obviously hoped that I felt guilty for what I had done, but honestly I feel caught here.

I leaned up against Ryan's chest "will you please take me to my room?" I asked with a tiny voice. He nodded and stood up with me in a bridal position in his arms. The others wanted to help and was about to follow, - "stay" I ordered and for once they actually listened to me.

Ryan carried me up the stairs and into my room. The window was locked and the new metal bars, which was placed in front of the window made it impossible to escape. They learned their lesson.

Ryan laid me on the bed "do never do that again" he said gently and caressed my hair. He looked pained and I wanted to hug him but didn't do it "we didn't want it to be like this, but you gave us no choice" he continued while playing with my hair.

Not once did he look me in the eyes. That made me feels guilty, was it really me who did bad? Maybe I should have given them a chance... but I am not supposed to be locked in.

"Why can't I just go to school?" I asked curious, I should have stayed quiet, but my mouth had other plans. He bit his lips and finally looked me in the eyes.

He sighed and looked hurt "there are people who want to hurt us and you are our weak spot" he explained careful for not saying anything he would regret. I turned on my side facing him "why can't you guys not just come with me, no one can hurt me with you around".

He thought about that for a second "sweetheart, we don't want to worry about every single step you make, and neither do you want us to" he explained while running the back of his hand down my cheek "get some rest, you will feel much better when you wake" he got up on his feet and left. As his touch left my body I felt pained once again. I had no idea how exhausted I felt before I found myself struggling to keep my eyes open.

I opened my eyes in a fast motion, as the memories of why I was here all alone came to me like a movie. It was still sunny outside, meaning that I didn't sleep long enough, I wish I could sleep again and then when I wake up, they will be here by my side and we would forget about everything that just happened.

I got up and noticed all the pain was gone, I didn't feel sore anymore. I walked to the mirror and looked at the small scars on my wrists and neck. Even the one on my wrist, which before seemed to ruin my skin was nothing but two small dots now.

A loud chuckle from the door made me turn around. All 10 of them stood behind me in a second, "you okay love?" Tristan asked rubbing my back while he looked into the mirror and followed my eyes to the scars. "You are some pretty mates. Hurting the one you say that you love to get your will" I yelled accusing at them though the mirror.

Tristan spun me around to face him "you disobeyed us. We are all leaders' love". Nathan crossed his arms over his chest "it is in our nature to be really possessive and overprotective".

Ryan walked over and looked down at me and held my face between his hands, "We will do everything to make you happy as long as it keeps you safe".

Zak hisses loudly "you didn't tell the boy to back off, how can we ever trust you around males alone?" he continued. My heart raised, my mind spun. I knew what it was, guilt.

I felt this strange heat inside me, one second I am being accused for cheating on my mates which I didn't really care about that much. The next I find myself wrapping my arms around Zak's neck and kissing him. Not just a five seconds kiss, a long kiss. Zak kissed me back with passion as if his life depended on it.

Damon replaced him in a second using his werewolf speed. He was more roughly, he lifted me up against a wall and rubbed himself against me. It felt so good that I found myself return the gesture. Zeth took over and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I did the same to him.

Mike was more gentle, he held my face and gently made our lips move against each other in a perfect rhythm. Jake came from behind and kissed me roughly as Mike and I pulled apart. He kissed me down my neck and a moan escaped my lips. It continued like this till everybody had their turn. Justin was the last one.

Justin stopped and looked at me with curiosity "that was sexy" he said smiling trying to gain his breath. I blushed hard, a comment like that makes my knees like gel.

Why on earth did I just kiss them? This very morning I couldn't stand them, maybe I cared about them more than I even was aware of.

Justin lifted me up and made me wrap my legs around his torso. I closed my eyes for a short second and when they opened I was laying on a huge king-sized bed with space for all of us. Justin lay on top of me, Damon to one side of me and Tristan to the other. They were all laying around me in all different directions. Zak grabbed my hand and nuzzled it. Xavier was by my head caressing my hair.

Tristan ran a hand down my shirt and wrapped it up intending to get it off my body. I had to stop this. I had to stop this before any more would happen. I pushed them all away and sat up in bed "stop it" my voice cracked begging for them to stop.

They all looked at me confused, not understanding what was going on with me. "I- I'm sorry" I blurted out grabbing my head between my hands and shaking it confused.

"What's the matter love?" Nathan asked concerned. I shook my head crazy "I don't know what's happening to me" I explained with grief in my voice as I also felt the tears starting forming in my eye.

All 10 of them looked me into the eyes, something about them changes, like they changes mood.

Zak pulled me onto his lap "tell me love" he begged playing with a piece of my hair. I leaned towards his chest, my body was burning from the touch "I just met you, I just kissed you, I nearly made out with you" I felt a tear escape, running down my cheek "that's just not me" I confessed.

Now I ruined all the chances for me to look strong. Now they see how vulnerable I am around them.

******

A/N 1000 reads! i am so happy :D

I hope you liked the chapter, i am so happy that you actually are reading my stories :D thanks for voting, following, giving me your opinion and for adding to your favourite list. Now i have more votes than i hoped for when i started this story, thank you so much for that :D

Please vote, comment, follow and add to your reading list... feel free to tell me what you think!

I will upload next chapter when this chapter has 75 reads. :D