Chapter 11: Love hurts

I could hear them awe and see how they wanted to hug me and to say that they love me and say how I am just scared of how much I love them.

Zak shushed me "when you get marked, you would feel strongly connected to us, and no it isn't like we forced you to care about us, we just made it go faster". He paused looking guilty at me "or actually the moon goddess did, she is deciding who will mate who and try everything in her powers to make things go her way".

Werewolves, Luna, marks, moon goddess and not to mention the fact that I don't only have one Romeo, I got 10 of them. All I wanted was to get away from all the drama at home! And now what did I get? More drama! And even more than I can handle! I chuckled hopelessly at the fact of how much I ended up failing my mission.

They noticed and looked at me with pity, "tell us" Damon begged. I denied facing them and looked down at my lap to avoid eye contact with them "no school?" I asked trying to get their confirmation that they made rules for me.

Xavier's eyes turned black "no!" he hissed, making me whimper in shock from his harsh tone. I cuddled closer into Zak's chest while staring scared at Xavier. Xavier shook his head and went back to his "normal" self again.

Damon pulled me up on his lap "I know it seems unfair, but no you can't go to school. If you really want to study, we can teach you. As a werewolf I have plenty of experience" he shoved a smile as if it was an intern joke, they all seemed to get it as they all showed a smile.

"I want be with my friends" I confessed with a weak voice "I need them". They all looked shocked like it was completely strange that I needed someone outside of here.

Damon nodded like he understood, but he knew nothing. "Tomorrow we will introduce you to the pack, that you will rule by our side" Damon smiled "we will make good acquaintances for you, we promise" he said as if it was nothing huge.

He leaned forward to kiss me but I pushed him away and got on my feet. "Seriously?" I shouted angry, my blood was boiling by the fact that they wanted to decide who my friends should be.

They didn't get why I was so upset by those words, "you seriously want to decide who I may be friends with?" disgust filled my voice as I said it.

They all nodded, like there is nothing wrong with that! "Unbelievable" I stamped a foot hard in the carpet like a child would.

Instantly I was on the ground with Zak on top of me and 9 pissed looking guys surrounding me in a circle on the floor. "Watch your actions princess, you might get in trouble for actions like that" Zak warned while glaring me down with his pitch black eyes. "Oh yea, I am being held captive by werewolves against my will, how much more trouble can I get in?" I shouted angry while trying to get out of his grip.

Zak smiled devilish "you just grounded yourself", he turned even angrier, "meaning that you are going nowhere without permission, even the toilet requires our permission" Zak smiled devilish. I returned his glare "wait... no handcuffs" I asked sarcastic making a face at him.

The triplets laughed, and Jake spoke "Oh no, you shouldn't have". In seconds Xavier held me in a tight grip standing up. Damon wrapped a rope around my wrists and tied them to the bed "not a bad idea" he smirked victorious.

Damon bended down so that we leveled "you better start behaving and respect us as your mates, it isn't for nothing we have titles" he threatened while showing his teeth in anger and in a blink of an eye he was gone.

Mike bend down like Damon had done "They are overreacting a bit, though Damon is right, watch your actions" he said caressing my cheek. "I don't -", as I was about to protest Mike placed a finger on my lips signaling that I should be quite "as high titled creatures we have a temper you don't want to push sweetheart" he showed no feelings while saying that.

"You can't tie me up like this, I am not some fucking pet" I hissed loudly at them. Xavier's hand was on my throat in a second "you better behave" he hissed and let go. Tristan sent me a cold glare and disappeared with the triplets out of the room in supernatural speed. They all disappeared until only two of them were here with me.

Justin and Ryan were the only ones left in the room with me. They settled down on each side of me, "I know it all must feel hard for you, but they are right" Ryan paused and folded his hands on his lap "behave okay?" he begged. I shook my head no "you don't get anything" I told at him in a accusing voice.

Justin grabbed my chin and turned it to face him, making me shut up. "You behave, we have been very patient with you young lady, very patient, don't forget what we are" he threatened.

I felt my body shake in fear, those eyes, those dark eyes of his. Justin raised an eyebrow "for your own sake you better get to your senses and starts respect us as your mates" he said and then they were gone.

The rope cut into my wrists as I tried to fight it off, but everytime I moved I felt the cutting on my skin. I sighed in pain and wriggled even more. I needed my hands free. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming my lungs out.

Run, run, run, was all I could think of. I thought about running in the forest, far away from here with Damon holding my hand, Zak the other. Justin, Ryan, Nathan and Tristan fooling around in their wolf form, Zeth, Mike and Jake walking close to us laughing and running after their brothers in human form, while Xavier ran up wrapping his arms around my waist making me stop in my track, so that he could kiss me up and down my neck... Wait where did that come from?

I shook my head, like the thought would magically be thrown out of my head. I tried harder to get the rope off. It released after some time struggling. It was tied by a werewolf, why on earth was I capable of removing it? Maybe they wanted me to take it off. I looked at my bloody wrists. Or maybe I was just lucky.

After all, it took me half an hour or so. In no time, I stood by the window, the metal bars they had placed denying me access to the outside world. It was completely impossible to break for humans, other creatures I cannot speak for.

I tip toed to the door and was attacked by many emotions, guilt and hate dominated big time. I kept hearing their words in my head telling me to behave and that they cared about me.

My heart was on fire, if you love someone you don't tie them up and let them be in pain.

If you love someone you would do everything to make them happy, but them? It was clear that was only words... they only thought about themselves.

Should I leave? Zak would be mad at me for leaving. He will probably smash a wall or two. Damon and Justin would search the world for me. Xavier would be brutal and mean to all people and he would let the people around him suffer for his mistake of letting me go. Nathan, Tristan and Zeth would send an army after me. Jake and Mike would die from the inside out and turn completely nuts, they would not sleep until that I am save back here. Ryan would cry his eyes out and probably kill himself. How did I even get so close to so fast that I know them this well?

I grabbed my head squeezing it, 'stop it'. I reached for the handle. "Don't do it" I heard their voices say in my head as if they were my consciousness. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened the door slightly, my heart pounded like crazy. What if they were on the other side, or what if Jar was on the other side?

I looked to both sides I sighed in relief. There was no one in sight. Somehow I expected them to stand right outside the door awaiting me to try this, but no, I was all by myself. My wrists hurt badly.

"It was necessary you know that, she needs our guidance" Xavier spoke out loud from downstairs, "she is human, she is scared, she learned about us yesterday" Damon defended me.

An unprotected window got my attention. It was on the right side of the upper floor. It will be so easy just to go there and jump out and run away from all of this, but I couldn't do it against them. I think I am in love with these men.

I looked towards the stairs, one step closer and they will be aware of my presence.

****

A/N +1000 reads and 100 votes!!! i am so excited! thank you, thank you, thank you :D

Please vote, comment and follow. 60 reads and i will upload next chapter :) let me know what you think!