Chapter 23: School-time

As I got up from my seat and ran to the door taking my shoes on, jackets wasn't really necessary today. Jar rolled eyes at me but stood up and walked my way soooooo slowly that it was obvious to everyone that he just wanted to annoy me. "JAR???" I whined and stamped my foot in the floor. That move made him smile widely.

"Sweetheart aren't you forgetting something?" Ryan asked getting up from his chair. My bag, I can't show up without any books... like reading my mind Jake held up my black East Pack bag.

I walked to him and took the bag smiling at him "thanks". The bag weighed nothing, it was light actually which surprised me a lot. Mike smiled at me and rolled his eyes like I amused him "you thought we would let you go with that bag and let you hurt your back?" he asked or more like stated "We took it to school before you woke up, it's all in your locker, the only thing in your back is your lunch and some pencils and stuff" he told me.

I nodded "thanks" and turned to leave. They chuckled behind me "princess, aren't you forgetting something?" Zak asked behind me. I turned to see them all smirking, the triplets close to laughing and Xavier looking annoyed.

I looked down making sure that I was dressed and didn't miss my pants or something, but I was dressed, I even felt my hair, perfect. They all laughed now "you look perfect" Damon assured me as he came up to me and crossed his arms over his bare chest "no goodbye-kisses?" he chuckled and smiled widely.

Seriously, they made me think I stood completely naked in front of them just to get their goodbye kiss – men! I rolled my eyes at them "only because you let me go to school" I couldn't stop smiling at the thought. Silly being this excited for something as lame as school, but I miss seeing the outside of prison.

After kissing them all goodbye Jar walked with me to a white sportscar, really fancy looking, for someone who knows absolutely nothing about cars, this one looked cool. There will be guys drooling.

Jar didn't spare me a look the entire way, we didn't talk or anything. When we reached school he was by my side with werewolf speed and opened the door for me. I stepped out and I felt weird, being apart from them hurt, I missed them already, even though school hasn't even started yet.

Angela ran from behind and embraced me in a tight hug like we haven't seen each other in years, it felt like it too. "I can't believe they let you go to school again" she laughed. I pushed her away slightly "what are you..." I did not know how to end that sentence, somehow I already knew the answer. She nodded her head smiling "I am a werewolf yes" she said out loud.

I shushed her only making her laugh "everyone here is, some only half meaning that they cannot shift, like Ethan" she smiled big time. The memory of him as she spoke his name made me think back at last time I was here.

*

(Flashback)

Ethan came to my seat "I came to visit you yesterday, but your hostmom told me that you moved to live with some relatives here, she said you dropped out of school" he said confused.

I stood up "she did? Well here I am" I said happy face hiding my fear away for him. He wrapped his arms around me "I am glad you are, I thought you didn't care about me" he said in a tiny voice still holding me.

The door burst open to reveal a very angry looking Zak.

Zak ran to Ethan and hit him hard in his face so that Ethan fell backwards and hit the floor with his entire body, blood ran from behind his head and out on the floor in a flood around his face.

Zak jumped on top of him and held his throat in a tight grip "if you as much as think of her again I will make you regret every day in your pathetic life" he threatened him.

I rushed to Zak's side "please stop" I begged, he didn't "quiet" he hissed through his teeth at me. "Please let him go" I placed a hand on his shoulder and instantly he got up on his feet and threw me over his shoulder and ran off with werewolf speed.

In a minute he threw me on the couch at home and continued towards the kitchen, where he started to smash everything that got in his way. I repositioned myself in a sitting position watching the furious mate of mine turning his aggression against the furniture in here.

*

Embarrassing to say but the thought of a possessive mate turned me on. How is it that everything they do turns me on even though what they do is wrong. They shouldn't kidnap me or tie me to the bed or spank me or mark me with force or keep me locked in. But still I felt as if it was my fault all of it, destiny chose us to be together I should just accept it, I shouldn't have ran away, I shouldn't have held a party, I shouldn't be this hard on them.

Angela and I walked to class she told me about what had happened and that Ethan was more than pissed about Zak's attack. "So what are the rules for going here?" Angela asked as we took our seats beside each other in the back of class.

I pointed at Jar as he looked the other way talking with a group of older guys that I didn't know. "He is following me to every class" I told her annoyed. Her mouth hung open in disbelieve "and..." I shook my head "nothing more". She shook her head and made crazy movements with her arms "wait, wait, wait... they let YOU go HERE with only a guide-dog????" she stated loudly. People began to stare at us, Jar looked back at me and smirked and gave his friends all his attention again.

Thinking about it, this is nothing compared to what I would have expected from them "you think there is a catch?" I whispered to her. She nodded "there is for sure, I have my mate watching me and his friends is watching me plus he put a tracker in my phone, he knows where I am at all times... and you the next Luna goes around with only a guide-dog?" she said with disgust making a disgusted face.

I looked around trying to find a hidden camera or something, hidden to spy on me. They did go here with my books, they could have placed the cameras then. "I think I've found the catch" Angela said in a whisper looking straight forward. I followed her gaze to the door.

Oh no... they didn't!

"Hello everyone, grab your textbook and start reading the chapter about Galileo, open your computers and you will find an assignment you will work on from now on and two weeks ahead, it will be brought up in the exam, begin" Damon said nonchalantly and sat down behind the desk. His eyes caught mine and he smirked enjoying my confusion.

I looked at Jar seeing him laugh at me and then walking up to Damon.

Angela moved closer "say goodbye to your freedom" she said mouthing a bye out in thin air. I rolled my eyes at her "no he is just here to teach, I am still out of the house" I told her trying not to smile.

Angela laughed at that response "you missed them!" she whispered all smiling. "No!" I said a little too quickly, she gave me a knowing smile, "maybe a little, is that weird?" I asked nervous. She shook her head at me "not at all, they are your mates" she told me.

"Are you girls working on your assignment?" a familiar voice asked. We both jumped in surprise seeing Damon right in front of our table.

***

A/N FINALLY after 30 minutes of frustrations I finally figured out why wattpad denied uploading this chapter. Apparently i had too many tags.. stupid tags! (a bit weird that it suddenly is too many, when i haven't added any tags since i uploaded first chapter!!!) - sorry for complaining, but that's just annoying!

Anyway - hope you like it!

Thank you so much for voting, commenting and reading my stories, you guys are amazing!!!