Chapter 27: Missed me?

The building was huge and so pretty it honestly looked like a castle. We went upstairs and Tristan and Nathan opened the double doors we headed to, they bended down as if playing royal servants and smirked "our room my princess".

It wasn't big, it was freaking huge. Black leather couches was placed in front of the fireplace and a big chandelier hung above the coffee table in the middle. White walls surrounded the beauty and held onto pictures of different men and family pictures. Above the fireplace was painted the silhouettes of two wolves standing on two legs facing each other.

And that's only what that was seen from the outside. As I stepped in I noticed that this wasn't everything, looking to the right there was a step down that leaded to a kitchen with a bar connected to it in black reflecting material with a white glass surface.

Double fridge and a huge oven and an island in the middle with barstools around, made me gape in disbelief, this place was nothing like I expected it to be. The room continued in an angle I could not see from where I stood, so I took my chances and took a step towards it unsure of what I would see.

A long, and I mean long, table went all the way through the room, we could easily sit there all of us and then we could invite friends as well, 20 seats or so. Two chandeliers hung above the tables and enlightened pictures that hung all the way down the room. The dim light gave the room a cozy feeling to it.

At the end of the room were two wide glass double doors leading outside. I could dimly see the view from my spot, but I could see some trees, but nothing else from this distance. This pack house was huge and really luxury.

Justin came from behind and kissed me on the cheek "So do you like it?" he asked, according to the joy in his voice he already knew my answer. I nodded lost for words as I looked around. He spun me around and hugged me close to his chest, "ready to see the rest?" he asked smiling.

"The rest?" I asked shocked and looked at him to see if he was kidding me, he pointed up and for the first time I noticed there was an upper floor. The upper floor had a white railing around it and the only thing I could see was a huge piano and some book shelves.

"Are you kidding me?" I blurted and let go of Justin and took a step forward, I could not see the staircase but I was eager to explore the upper floor.

Ryan walked away from us and stopped in front of the wall to the left from the door we entered through, he placed his hands on the walls and made a slide move with his hand. The wall started moving to my surprise and I walked back to be embraced by Justin who already stood ready to take me in his arms.

Laughter filled the room and I realized they were enjoying my reaction. "Come on princess, let me show you around" Jake grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. The first bathroom was huge, there was a sauna and a bubble bath connected to it, and yea I said first, they have 5 connected to 'their' or our room or whatever this is.

The bedroom was freaking huge, there were three separated freaking huge beds facing the amazing forest view from the beds. The bed was in a distance of 4 meters and in the end was a fitness room. Going the other direction than the bathroom was 2 desks with computers on and a round table in the middle of the room with chairs all around the table. It seemed to be office or a meeting room.

*

We stood on the upper floor of the ballroom waiting to walk down to greet the people. I was so nervous that my hands was all sweaty, I tried without luck to wipe it off, but as one mate let go of me, then another one grabbed me.

They didn't seem to mind it. They noticed it for sure, but said nothing about it. Jar stuck his head inside the door "ready?" he asked, they all looked at me as if silently asking me, "are you ready?" Jar asked sweetly.

I nodded unsure and took Zeth's hand for comfort, he held me close and whispered "it's going to be alright, just come to us if anything" he said softly and kissed me on the forehead. The trumpets sounded, and a man spoke from outside, he said something I didn't catch before their names "...Zachary Alexander Black and Damon Isaac Black".

Zak and Damon gave me encouraging smiles and walked outside and got their peoples applauses. "Xavier Eijar Black". Xavier walked out and soon the twins followed after their names were spoken.

Hearing their full names was sort of weird, I have heard them before, but back then I was so shocked about them being dogs that I barely thought of it. Sad to say, but I think I have gotten used to it by now. Justin and Ryan left seconds after leaving me alone with the triplets.

Zeth held one hand, Jake the other and Mike stood behind me. "Mike Black, Zeth Black and Jake Black" he paused. Zeth squeezed my hand as to tell me that he was right there. "May I introduce you to your future Luna, Miley Strom" I smiled at his failure to pronounce my last name.

The boys walked with me out the door and the crowd interrupted in loud cheers and even whistles. All eyes were on me, and I held closer onto my mates as they continued their walk down the stairs as they waved to the crowd. At the end of the stairs stood my other mates and waited for me.

I saw Angela talk to some of the others from school and made my way over there. Xavier grabbed me by hand and spun me around like we were dancing "where are you going?" he asked looking up from me, he must have seen Angela, because he nodded and let me go "I understand, hurry back" he said as I walked away.

As I was walking towards her I saw this girl looking at me all smiling, she stood behind Xavier as he talked and laughed with some guys, probably his friends. She danced around him not taking her eyes off mine and then she laughed.

There was something really odd about her, no one danced and still no one acknowledged her, it was like she wasn't there.

Xavier took a step back and walked into the girl, but she didn't seem affected, he walked right through her! She wasn't there. She looked at me and smiled widely as she leaned forward and let out a rumbling laughter.

And then she walked closer to me, I was completely frozen in my spot seeing this girl, ghost, whatever it was walking to me. She stopped in front of me "missed me?"

I knew that voice and realization hit me, it was the voice from my head. The girl standing right in front of me was the voice in my head I heard earlier.

***

A/N Hope you like it. please vote, comment and follow :D