Chapter 41: My sister?

Zeths's P.O.V

Her behavior was strange, Xavier told us via mindlink about his encounter with her and her apparently invisible friend. He said it sounded like she was talking to someone, but there were no one. Lately she has been acting strange. But it must be hard for her to go through everything that she has, I mean... we are ten guys sharing one girl and we are werewolves and we took her away from what she knows... we, we, we, we – we are the problem. It is just us, there is no one else to blame.

Maybe it is a normal reaction losing it in her circumstances.

When she came down with Xavier in hand it was so hard to not just hug her and ask her what bothered her. But Xavier told us via mindlink that she denied being sick so we should let it pass and just try to get her to feel better.

But Zak being Zak did not care about orders from anyone but himself so of course he had to bend down and made clear signs that he wanted to ask her. "Don't!" Damon growled through mindlink and that made Zak stop, oddly but true, Zak did listen for once.

"Morning princess" – nice move, but unfortunately she was well aware of the question he was dying to ask, and she looked a bit upset about that.

Justin lifted her over to sit on his lap with Tristan and Nathan and each side of him. Tristan... yea, that is another side to the story. I do not believe he did any harm at all to her on purpose, but he was just too unobservant, he should have been more careful.

But her crying was not the right result. So he is back. Zak had found a box in a bathroom with a necklace in it, he was about to show us when I slipped and the red rubin crushed into tiny red pieces. We did not mean to break it, it just happened.

It wasn't entirely Zak's fault though... we all wanted to see the supposed 'toy' she was hiding in there. But to our surprise it was not a toy, but jewels. We were like fighting to get to it first but then as the box opened it smashed to the floor and you know the rest.

Ryan came up with the idea of a bracelet for her to remind her of us. So he was quick to get something fixed. We all hoped she would not look for the necklace before it was done. We all felt guilty about breaking it but it was not to repair so we were doing what I believe is the kindest gesture, making a gift with a history.

The necklace itself looked really old, probably a family jewel passed down in generations. This must have had some importance to her since she was hiding it.

We were very disappointed when we figured out that the box did not contain any toys for my... sorry - Our mate.

Miley's P.O.V

How is it even possible? – Why, what? My head was about to explode from the questions that filled my head. This made no sense at all!

Why could he see her? Isn't she supposed to be made out of my imagination – like an imaginary friend, but he... he sees her. He really sees her. He stares at her like she is a living person! But she is not, she just isn't.

"You can see me?" Rochelle asked with a shaky voice, now all these repeated questions sounded weird, but it just made no sense at all. This is the weirdest thing I've ever experienced after being kidnapped by some guys that turned out to be growling dogs.

He looked at her weirdly giving her a look asking her if she was out of her mind – what he meant to say was 'of course I do your moron , you think I am stupid?'.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" he stopped for a second "how did you even get in?" he demanded to know – well the kindness in his voice there was at first turned to be a growling one as he mentioned the intruding-part. This doesn't look good at all.

Rochelle looked at me for help, "That is Rochelle" I told him trying to sound calm while I was freaking out, what should I tell him, that he was going nuts too?

He looked at me as if telling me to continue, what was she... "Her sister" she blurted, I looked at her weirdly mouthing a 'what-the heck!' Tristan studied her as if looking for similarities. He nodded In response as if buying it, "your sister?" he turned to me as if waiting for my confirmation. I nodded "one and only".

"I thought you said you were an only-child?" he asked confused. Damn... so close. "I am her stepsister" Rochelle blurted. He just nodded "and how did you manage to get in?" he asked curious. I was pointing towards the window as if saying she crawled up and made signs that she was climbing up a robe and pointing at me and was about to tell her that I was surprised. But then she ruined it...

"Miley told me to climb through the window!" she blurted fast. I made an angry face at her and shook my head in frustration. "She did?" he asked turning his head to look at me, he was smirking. This would definitely lead to a punishment.

"Miley can I have a talk with you alone" he asked me sternly. I didn't need to answer, sorry did I say he asked, if you ask it is a question... there was no question, I could go willingly or he would take me by force. I followed him out the door and glared at Rochelle as I closed the door behind me.

"What is she doing here?" He asked sternly obviously disappointed in me, I pressed my lips together and looked down at the floor, before I could answer he lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes "that in there is not acceptable, you don't invite guests, I have no clue how she managed to get here without being stopped but this is a one-time-experience, now you say bye and I have someone to take her home" he said sternly.

I opened the door without question, she was gone, of course she is, she doesn't exist. "Where the hell did she go?" he roared as he searched the room for her. He must somehow have contacted the others because soon after they were all here looking for her.

***

A/N hope you like the update... decided to give you an early update, because well.. i like this chapter, i want to share it with you guys and hear your opinion on it :) tell me everything, what you want to know in the further chapters? what you think will happen? Is i confusing or is it easy to read? what do you like what do you dislike?

Feedback will be nice - just don't comment on the lenght, the lenght is unpredictable, sometimes it is a long update and sometimes not, its not like i check each chapter to see if they all contains a specifik number of words or anything. :) thanks for reading, love reading your comments! :D

Thanks for being a fan! next update will be up october 8 :)