Chapter 55: She is leaving

Chapter 55: she is leaving

Zak's P.O.V.

After we destroyed the bracelet a big weight was lifted off our shoulders. Not much of it made sense for my brothers and I, it was like Miley was living her own little life and we were not a part of it. We thought we knew her, but we didn't. We were so happy to have this 'incident' over so we could move on and finally have a normal relationship.

She is more laid back now and not so energetic anymore, she grew up on this adventure of hers. Even though there is so many things that still is hidden for us, but here we now all together, so for now it is okay.

Now there is finally time for important things – like our dad, he is awaiting his punishment, but he should consider himself a rogue by now. Our pack and other packs for that matter has begun to see us as weak because we haven't mated with our mate yet, she is marked, but not yet mated. As alphas we can't have an unmated Luna, it makes us look weak.

We wanted the wedding to be nice, we wanted pups in the next year and we want her to take her position as Luna. We all talked about it in the last week and we decided to hurry up the process, now we are ready to live like we are supposed to.

All alphas needs a mate, all werewolf needs a mate actually. It keeps our wolves sane, without our mates we lose sanity and we will simply die from the inside.

We all sat around the table and discussed business, Miley were laying across the couch reading a book. All enemies were off land now, so for now, we are safe. I looked towards her, but to my surprise she had left without a word.

I am alpha, my senses are high, but I didn't sense her leave. My wolf was going crazy, 'find mate' he growled. My brothers catched on and all looked around searching, we knew it was safe here, but still it bothered me and my wolf not to have her in sight.

I stood up and my brothers followed, we all followed her scent. We slowed down as we could see her back in the hallway, she stood talking to Trina. I was about to take a step forward when my wolf whimpered 'mate upset, comfort mate', that made me listen in on their conversation.

"I can see you are not fine, so stop lying" Trina said, sounding a bit angry. "I am fine!" Miley yelled at her angry, one thing was clear, she was not fine. Trina had not seen her yet, she did not want to let this go "You are my Luna, I know...", and then a loud crash sounded, and the room was upside down.

All of us looked around for the source, but there was no danger, our wolves didn't sense one either. "What happened?" I asked approaching them in high speed checking for any injuries, but they were both untouched. I knew it was Miley who did it, but how? I don't know.

Trina looked scared of her, Miley just looked plainly confused.

Xavier boomed through the crowd to get to Miley "what is going on here?", 'what is wrong with her?', 'calm down', 'take her to Kyle' we mind-linked each other. Xavier grabbed her hand and dragged her away to Kyles room leaving us with Trina.

My brothers came closer, we all stood around Trina "Explain" I ordered her. Trina stared me into my eyes, her eyes told everything, she had no clue and was just as confused as us.

*

"Well she got some powers out of the normal" Kyle said as he looked down at his block. Why do we have to deal with all of this? "My theory is that she somehow must have attached to the stone for bearing it and then when it broke the powers came to her, but it is just a theory" Kyle said. "WHAT?" we roared at once. I growled annoyed, Kyle you better be lying.

Damon grabbed her by the waist and lifted her over to sit on his lap. That comforted me a bit, she was out of Kyle's reach. "The power to destroy the entire werewolf race, is in our mate?" Damon growled at Kyle. Realization dawned on me to the words of my twin. "This can't be happening" I roared standing up in anger and stared Kyle down "there is another explanation" there must be, this can't be happening.

*

We all took back to our room and stayed there together, "I want to be alone" Mileys quiet voice said. I tried to take her hand but she pulled it away, "just please go" she begged. That voice I couldn't say no to, I wanted, I wanted to say no and stay and comfort her, but this new piece of information took hard on all of us, she might need to be alone.

"Okay, we will be downstairs just call, even just say our name, we will be here" I assured her. And with that we left.

*

Leaving?! my wolf was crazy and so was I, we all were, and we were devastated as we saw the cap leave our land, while we could do nothing - But she will be back here with us!

***

I am so sorry for doing this, this is not even a chapter, but today i am going to see my sister for the first time in five months and i am so happy. The next two weeks i will not update because of her, but i want you guys to know that i am serious about continuing this story... so happy! even though i ended up deleting my microsoft office package (this might look weird) I am so happy! my sister is coming!!!