Chapter 17: I'm sorry

Zak turned around and crossed his arms over his chest, "explain yourself" he growled at Trina, he was really pissed... Even more pissed than he was the time I went to school. Trina trembled with fear, "I'm sorry, we...", before she could continue Xavier grabbed her by the throat and held her up against the wall behind her and lifted her up by the throat so that her feet was hanging above the ground.

Xavier hissed at her, "let her go" I yelled terrified as I saw her face pale as she struggled for breath. Zeth held me tighter against him and tried to hide my face against his shirt. "Shut up" Xavier yelled at me, Zak turned to him as if warning him, he wasn't satisfied that someone yelled at me, but then his eyes landed on me and he just turned to face Xavier choke Trina, like it was okay he yelled at me.

"Let her go, you are choking her" I yelled at him as tears started to run down my cheek. Xavier got her hands off her in a fast motion so that she landed on the floor and laid there trying to gain her breath.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right now" Xavier hissed at her, "she-she is suffocating, she has no friends here, she is hostages by you" Trina explained between coughs. Xavier kicked her in the side, making her scream and throw up blood "Wrong answer" he yelled at her.

Zak walked to Xavier and placed a hand on his shoulder "enough for now", as he said that Jar and another guy came in and grabbed her harsh. Jar looked at Trina as if he was ready to kill. He threw her over his shoulder and took off with her and the other guy who followed right behind them.

Zeth lifted me up in his arms, carrying me so that I had my legs around his waist and my face buried in his shirt. "I'm sorry" I said lowly, Zeth kissed me on the forehead "you should be, you nearly gave us a heart attack".

Zak walked up to us and pulled me over so that he was holding me like Zeth just did "that was stupid Miley, really stupid" he said in anger as we all walked to the car they arrived in. Tristan started the car, while Zeth stepped in the front beside him and Xavier and Zak sat down in the back with me between them. No one said anything, not a word was spoken. The entire atmosphere was tense.

"I am sorry I disobeyed you" I said in a low voice looking down at my enfolded hands, I didn't know if they would response or give me the silence treatment, but I needed them to know how sorry I was.

Xavier looked out of the window and then looked back at me, suddenly he looked scared. His attitude completely changed. He lifted me up to sit on his lap, I tried to crawl down but he held me in place "I need to have you in my arms" he sounded so vulnerable. The big bad Xavier shoved his caring side.

I wanted to smile, but I still felt too guilty to do so. "Thanks for saving me when I needed you", they all turned and gave me small smiles "we will always save you, I am glad you called for us when things started to go down, I just wish you didn't have that party in the first place, or even better that Trina wasn't hired to watch you for 5 minutes without screwing up" Xavier's temper walked a thin line, he was calm, but a wrong move and he will blow. He is a ticking bomb.

Zak moved closer and lifted my chin up so that I was facing him "you are in trouble" he chuckled, he was angry with me. I leaned towards Xavier and hid my face in his shirt. "I am sorry" it came out as a muffled cry.

"I am disappointed in you" Xavier said pushing me away from him and placing me in the middle, "one thing is that you disobey us" he held up a finger while speaking, "but what disappointed me the most is that you hesitated calling us".