Chapter 18: Punishment

We pulled up to their house, Zak lifted me inside and in a second I found myself on the bed. All of them standing around me... with black eyes, I may be new at this werewolf-mate-thing but that can't be a good sign.

"You enjoyed the party?" Damon asked darkly, he seemed very amused which scared me even more, they are up to something. I didn't say anything. I just stayed quiet and looked down. Damon chuckled and smiled at me, a really scary smile.

"Have I ever told you how much I like you" I said making puppy eyes. Xavier laughed darkly "keep that in mind" he said as he approached the bed. "This might hurt a bit, but you deserve it" Damon said lifting me up and laid me down over his lap with my face down on the bed.

Xavier sat down on his knees on the floor in front of me and grabbed my hands tightly and forced them over my head. My pants were pulled down to my ankles. "What are you doing?" I yelled in surprise, Damon rubbed his hands on my butt and squeezed it and grabbed it hard "giving you your punishment".

"No, no – don't" I tried to fight them off me, but they weren't affected the slightest of my fighting. Damon clapped down on my butt, not hard, but it made me whimper, "Stop rubbing against me" he said in a playful tone and rubbed my butt harder.

"Now baby girl, you will call me master, I want you to count after every slap and then I want you to apologize like you mean it" Damon explained darkly. I bit my lip knowing that I seriously should shut up

Xavier rubbed circles on the palms of my hands. I tried to lift my head to face them, but instantly my face was pushed sideways down, so that my cheek was against the sheets towards.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Xavier nod to Damon. "Stop!" I yelled, and they actually did, "I am really sorry, but can't we talk about it?" I tried, it came out rushed and shoved off how scared I was.

"We can go to the living room and talk it out like an adult would" I tried but knew that, that was the worst excuse I have come up with in a looong time. Zak's eyes was pitch black "do it now!" he growled at his twin. Damon slapped my butt, making me yelp in surprise, it really hurt, "count!" Damon roared grapping my butt in a tight grip and squeezing the cheeks.

"This is ridiculous, let go!" I tried to get free or actually just get up as a start, but I was held down face against the sheets, not capable of moving an inch because of Xavier's hold of me.

I began kicking with my legs, Zak stepped forward and lifted my legs up and sat down beside Damon with my legs over his lap too. He held them captured in a tight grip, making it absolutely impossible for me to move.

"COUNT!" Damon growled at me, my hair was yanked backwards, "COUNT NOW!".

I did as I was told "one", Damon growled "and...", "I'm sorry" I said loudly trying to make them understand that I really was. He slapped my butt hard "I'm sorry – master" Damon corrected me putting a pressure on 'master', "I'm sorry master" I repeated as I felt my butt burning from his spanking. He chuckled "good girl, but then he spanked me again, "AGAIN!" he growled, "two, I'm sorry master".

He spanked me 10 times like that, I learned to do it without him reminding me after six times. Xavier, Damon and Zak all let go of me, I stumbled on my feet and pulled my pants up again. Zak grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, after what just happened I didn't feel the urge to go to them.

I like them, I even love them, I don't doubt their feelings for me, but they hurt my butt. I will probably walk like someone who just spent several days on a horseback.

"That my love was 10 spankings from 10 very disappointed mates" Zak told me "but that was Damon's punishment for you, not all of us agreed to this punishment".

I really don't like the turn this conversation is taking, "are you for real? that hurt like hell you jerk!" oops maybe not the smartest thing to do, I think I just called my most possessive/aggressive mate a jerk... why did I do that... I could just go bury a hole in the woods and lay there, I am dead.

As I assumed he looked at me pissed and tightened his grip on my wrist, "if you ask for more, it's what you get".

In a swift movement, he had me pinned down on the bed.

***

A/N thanks for reading, commenting and voting. OMG i have a lot of followers, thank you so much for following me, don't be a complete stranger and leave a comment or just send a message, promise i will answer :D You are really nice to me, and i appriciate it very much.

Remember to vote, comment, follow and add to your reading list :D PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT, I LOVE READING THEM!