1|| Trapped

TW: SWEARING, YELLING,  VIOLENCE, PAIN, POISONING, HINTS OF MENTAL BREAKDOWNS, MANIPULATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shoot open and  immediately shut when I feel rough fabric over my eyes pressing my eyelashes into my eyeballs. I gasp for air and try to sit up but my weight is immediately thrown back down. I swivel my head around frantically to no avail. I suck in the air greedily, it felt like I'd been drowned and I'd just come up for air.

I tried to move my hands but find that they're bound to the chair I'm strapped to. I try to move my body but find my shoulders are bound too. I thrash about in the chair as best I can but it does nothing. My ankles, legs, arms and my torso are strapped down. The chair is freezing and rock hard, I haven't been here for long. I try to feel the atmosphere of the room around me but it just feels cold, and empty. 

I jump when skin brushes my cheek. I lean forward and let the hand wrap around my head and untie the blindfold coarsely. I'm instantly blinded by the light above my head and squint my eyes uncomfortably. The light stops me from being able to see the rest of the room, but I can see one thing. 

Schlatt lurks in the shadows holding some black fabric in his hands. I feel my pulse increase and the voices shriek unruly as soon as my gaze focuses on his disgusting figure. My muscles tense making my fists clench tightly. 
"Blast protection, truly one of the most important enchantments, as it seems as though it saved your life," Schlatt spoke darkly. 
"What happened? How the fuck are you alive?" I demanded in my weak voice. My throat was tight from the restless sleep I had been in. 
"Do you really not remember princess?" 
"Don't call me that," I spat. Schlatt chuckled and disappeared and then reappeared without my cloak in his hands. His horns shone in the dimly lit room and that horrible pin on his tie seemed to glisten. The horrible mark of the army shining ominously.  

"Do you remember the whithers? Technoblade's whithers?" immediately the voices spike and ram into the walls of my mind all at once. My skull feels like it's splitting in two and I groan in pain and my head rolls to the side involuntarily. 
"Oh yes, the voices, I thought you would be used to them by now Y/N, they're about to get a lot louder," he chuckles maniacally and my eyes widen. Worse? How? How the fuck does he even know they exist?!

"How long have I been here?"
"You won't believe me if I told you, princess,"

~~~~ Dream's P.O.V ~~~~

The house has never been more lonely, it's also never been so full. After Y/N disappeared, it broke everyone. We all immediately banded together in an attempt to try and find her. We formed our own rebellion against what we'd discovered was the Dark Army. Schlatt's Army. 

We worked together to stop the may from decimating villages and recruiting more soldiers from the ruins. So far we'd stopped two raids since Y/N disappeared, but it was difficult to track the soldiers. They were always two steps ahead. 

We'd had to upgrade the house a little, there was now a new upstairs area above the kitchen. Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and Niki stayed up there, four bedrooms and one bathroom, identical to our side of the house. We'd all come together for one reason, to find Y/N. 

I ran my hands frustratedly through my hair and stared angrily at the reports in front of me. SMP duties, most of them had fallen to George who was now king but there was always something for me to do. I was the true heir after all. 

This is such a waste of time, I should be trying to find the army. Trying to find Y/N, but I was stuck here in this office. A knock on the door disrupted my brooding. It was Sapnap. 
"They're ready for you," I nod and put my mask on. Y/N always hated when I wore it.