14|| I love you truly || Part 2

No TWs guys, just a very cute a wholesome chapter <3 giving y'all a break from the *drama*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ 8 years ago (you're about 14 years old )~~~~

We walk across the forest floor chattering and joking as we go. The forest smelt of a perfect summer's day and sunlight dappled the ground as it leaked between tree branches. Birds sang like a chorus of angels in the trees above and every now and then the wind would whistle. Greenie being here only made the day more perfect. I couldn't believe he was here! It was just insane!

We stroll through the forest not really knowing where the forest boys would be hiding. They moved around a lot from place to place. 

"Hey, guys! Look who it is!" A voice calls. Startled we look around for the voice, and eventually find its source sitting on a tree branch. One of the forest boys was sitting in the tree, he must be a lookout. 

"Greenie!" Another voice says and a forest boy tackles the prince from behind. They stumble about laughing and more and more forest boys appear. All wearing shorts and loose shirts and boots that they'd probably borrowed from their dads. They all boisterously welcomed back Greenie to their messy, childish tribe of sorts. Many bro-hugs and pats on the back were shared. 

"Hey, it's Technoblade!"
"Ay the blade!" They call. 

Technoblade who had been quietly standing to the side with me was pulled into the fray. Unlike the prince who was getting constantly tackled and play fought with, Techno stood tall. He high-fived and fist-bumped a few of the boys but stood out from the others. He was definitely the tallest and the only hybrid. 

I stood quietly to the side and smiled for them. Of course, I wanted to be in there too, I wanted to feel like I was a part of something. But it wasn't my place. The forest boys didn't respect any of the girls; understandably so. The only girls they talked to were the popular ones who simply swooned over the strong physiques the boys had earned from hours of running and climbing. I crinkle my nose in disgust at the thought. No wonder they didn't hang out with girls, it was no fun for them when they did. 

"Hey, Blade! Greenie! You should do our obstacle course with us. We've been working on it all afternoon," one of the smaller boys said. 
"Nah nah nah, we're saving that for when the afternoon is at its hottest. It's gonna be a real challenge then," a larger boy said. He seemed to be the leader of the group. 
"Well, what do we do in the meantime asshole!" one of them jeered making everyone laugh. I giggled a little too and leaned on a nearby tree. 

"We should have a fighting tournament!" one of the boys yelled and everyone cheered. It was a wonder how much noise nine boys could make. 
"Alright, everyone pair up! The winner fights another winner and losers do whatever the fuck you want we don't care," the leader said and everyone started gearing up to fight. 

"Wait we have an uneven number," someone said. 
"Y/N can fight too," Greenie piped up. 

"Y/N? Where... oh," the lead boy said finally spotting me leaning on the tree. My eyes were wide like a startled deer. 
"Yeah she's a great fighter, get her in on this," Techno said splitting from the group and coming to my side. He ruffled my hair and I playfully shoved him. 

"Alright, I guess she can join in. But she better not be a sore loser," I perk up at the lead boy's words. Clearly, they didn't want me to fight. But I didn't feel like sitting to the side and feeling awkward all day so I chose to fight his words. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I push off the tree and stand a little taller. 
"It means we're gonna win and you'll lose, be prepared," I roll my eyes and look at Techno. We smirk at each other and bump our forearms together making an X shape. Something we always did before we sparred. We both knew we'd see each other at the finish.