Final Words From The Author :)

HELLO TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS MADE IT TO THE END!

This fanfiction has literally been a project that has lasted more than a year. I have so enjoyed reading the comments and learning about Wattpad and the many many fandoms it feeds!

When I started writing this I literally barely had any idea what I was doing. I had an image of a beautiful house in the meadow that I've always dreamed of living in as well as the voices of hundreds of other Wattpad DreamSMP fanfictions whispering in my ears.

I have spent too many hours writing instead of doing homework and have paid multiple large prices for it. I have cried with you guys, I have tortured some of you, I have laughed and drank my cup of tea knowing that I have just published a chapter that will make people cry, I have poured so much of myself into this fanfiction. The fact that it's finally over is unnerving but also incredibly freeing because I need to write something else my fingers are positively ITCHING with new ideas.

I have said this before but I will be writing another fanfiction sometime in the future. I would like to do that this year but who knows what's gonna happen. It's going to be an Origins fanfiction and I actually have a plot this time so we're not going to be twiddling our thumbs for AN ENTIRE BOOK OH MY- :O

The origins fanfiction will be rather similar to the Blooms of War series. There will be a romance but it's going to be more of a subplot than the main thing. It will also be an xOC book because using a reader insert is actually harder than it really should be. It also feels lazy and that I'm not challenging my writing by actually making a character.

I also have a massive book of inspiration and ideas for more new stories! I'm hoping to finish the origins book and then write a few more short fanfictions rather than spending a year writing a huge chunky one.

ANYWAY

Writing this fanfiction has been a huge journey for me as a writer. My style has changed so much since I started and I feel like I've really grown. The next big steps I hope will be doing things to learn how to write better and really studying what makes good, timeless writing.

I want to thank those of you who have stuck with me since the beginning. The readers who I look for in the comments every time I check my notifications and have encouraged me to finish this absolute monster of a story. Those of you who aren't Wattpad writers may not understand this as well as those of you who are, but seeing a notification with a comment or a vote on it makes my day. Not just seeing numbers of readers but being able to but a face and name (rather pfp and username) to an actual reader does a lot. It shows that there are real people reading my work and enjoying it. Like a real breathing, living person who has a life and their own friends and agenda and whatever... That's totally wild to me!

I want to thank my friends (the ones who I was brave enough to tell anyway) for listening to my weird ranting and snobby and appalling flexing throughout the creation of this fanfiction.

But most of all I want to thank you! You! The person who is reading this right now! Even if you haven't been here since the beginning, didn't vote or comment but you are still reading this and enjoying the content. It's not just the people in the comments who make books popular, it's you too! I would not be where I am today if you didn't read this... so thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I am so happy and grateful and so proud of what I have created (most of it anyway) and I cannot wait to see you all again soon in the next fanfiction!

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL MORNING/DAY/EVENING/NIGHT <3 <3 <3

I love you all :D

- Red :P

p.s. Remember to look after yourself! You matter!