11|| Waves

TW: SWEARING, YELLING, GASLIGHTING, BETRAYAL, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL, MANIPULATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ Tubbo's P.O.V ~~~~

"Tommy, I've been advised to banish you," I let the truth out. During talks with Dream outside L'Manburg's walls, he pulled me aside. I think back to what he said to me only a few hours ago. 

****

"Tubbo," Dream said sternly. 

"I know he did it Dream," I said. 

"Tubbo you're the president, and I know you want peace and I have no problem with you. I like that you're the president,"

"Good, then you agree we need to resolve this peacefully,"

"Yes..." Dream trailed off. He was hiding something, he'd spent enough time in my office for me to know when he was keeping things. 

"What's really going on here Dream? I know George is your best friend but I also know you wouldn't go to war over one of Tommy's stupid impulses," I point out lowering my voice further. Dream sighed and shifted the mask a bit on his face. 

I remember thinking that it mustn't be very comfortable wearing it all the time. He's been forced to wear it more and more now that we live in the house. Well, now that the others live in the house. 

"Tubbo, Seth Black has ordered me to eliminate Tommy. I don't know why but the Dark Army wants him gone. He wanted me to kill him but I suggested instead that we exile him. We were going to fame him but he's done the job for us. George is being whiney about it but we purposefully blew it out of proportion so he'd be angry." Dream explained quickly. As he did so I watched carefully as the others argued amongst themselves. 

"I was worried about that when I swore him in as vice, that he'd become a target," I say truthfully. I was worried about him. He didn't take things seriously and that left him vulnerable to external forces. He would be easy to sway. Tommy is such a trusting person, how someone can be so trusting after what we'd been through I had no idea. I subconsciously touched the scar on my cheek. A mark that would be there forever. 

"He's stronger than he looks Tubbo," Dream said. 

"I know."

****

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Tommy yelled and rattled the bars of the cage. 
"TOMMY QUIET!" Fundy and Big Q yelled at him. He eventually calmed down, but hurt and confusion were evident on his face. I took in a deep breath, I needed to be level headed. Only Dream and I knew what was at stake. 

"However, banishment is a very extreme measure, and I'm hoping that we can appease both parties with a probation," I say to the court. I turn to George and speak in the most level tone I can muster. 

"George, Tommy will be stripped of his power and everything he does will need to be reported directly to Fundy, who will now be Tommy's superior," the court once again exploded with chatter. These guys need to learn how to just shut the fuck up. Some were laughing at Tommy, others were calling for further punishment. I wasn't about to stand for either.