34 || Mizpah

TW: SWEARING, YELLING, SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR, DEEP EMOTIONAL PAIN

If you're like me and are emotionally attached to these characters or the story I highly recommend tissues. Do not make the same mistake I made and forget them. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Your outfit (plus character accessories) feel free to imagine something else <3 Image from Reddit

I adjust the strap of Wilbur's old guitar that I was taking with me as well as the strap of my empty satchel. Techno had told me about a flower field that had bloomed for spring, the perfect place to look for potion ingredients and - if I have time - practice magic. 

I smile whilst saddling Carl as an idea pops into my mind. Maybe I can make flower crowns whilst I'm there. I haven't made any for ages. Not since I remembered how I used to make them with Dream. As the memory comes forward the voices start fussing. 

"What's wrong?" I ask them leading carl out of his stable. They hush quickly giving nothing away. I sigh knowing that I won't get anything out of them. 

I mount Carl and we start our trek out of the tundra in the direction of the field Techno described. It was unusually warm today, I suppose spring wants to lean into summer quickly this year. Although it was warmer, Phil insisted I wore my cloak until I was out of the Tundra because "it's still cold". 

Maybe I just have thick skin, or I've adjusted unnaturally well to the cold like Techno and Ranboo, but I didn't feel cold. Phil and Tommy, however, never stopped complaining about it. Like father like son, I smile at the thought. 

~~~~ Technoblade's P.O.V ~~~~

The thud of Carl's hooves tells me that Y/N has left on her trip. Although I  wish she hadn't...

"But my saturation Techno!" Tommy whines tossing a golden apple between his palms. 

"Tommy! You can't eat the god apples! What's wrong with regular food?" I sigh and snatch the apple mid-air making Tommy whine more. Gods, at this point I'd even ask Ranboo to save me. But he just has to be a good parent. Phil better be back quickly or else I'll consider skinning this child. 

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH EATING THE APPLES, BLADE?!"

"THEY'RE EXPENSIVE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THOSE?!"

"YOU ARE A BITCH!" Tommy slumps back in his chair triumphantly as I groan exasperated. 

"I need tea," I murmur under my breath and go to the stove to make more. I swear this child better listen soon or I'll drop kick him out the window. I hear the munch and crunch of more apples as Tommy further decimates my stash.