31 || The Antarctic Anarchist Commune

TW: SWEARING, YELLING, VIOLENCE

Also, can I say how much I LOVE this fanart? It's so good!!!!! (This is the second time I've used it as a cover and I just don't care) And this chapter is much longer than usual so be prepared for extra reading :)

CUTE LIGHTHEARTED CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL SINCE I MAKE YOU CRY SO MUCH <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ Ranboo's P.O.V ~~~~

I sit at the table in Techno's house with a cup of tea in my hands. As an Enderian, I don't need to eat or drink as much as the others, but sometimes I would anyway. Phil's tea was a perfect example. None of us knew his secret, but his tea tasted amazing. 

Y/N sat opposite me polishing the limbs of a bow. She was going hunting today with Steve and the wolves. Somehow despite how often we went for supplies, we always were out of food.  We had been cleaning weapons and finding new places to stash stuff since Tommy arrived and things kept disappearing. Speaking of Tommy, he disappeared this morning with some of the crows. I think he's meant to be getting corn for them in L'Manburg. 

"Have you thought about what I asked you?" I ask Y/N. She sighs and looks up at me shaking her head. I tap her under the table with my tail letting her know it's alright. 

I'd asked her if she wanted to see Tubbo. She declined, I expected as much. 

"What has he been up to?" she asks, I can tell she's battling between whether her question is just politeness or if she's truly interested. 

"He's been in the SMP a lot trying to stick together plans for the orphanage. He wants me to go with him tomorrow for some reason, I think he said to meet somebody?" I struggle to remember the exact details. 

"That should be fun," she mumbles dipping her rag into more of the polish stuff she was using. 

"Ranboo," a deep voice rumbles through the room. Techno climbs down the ladder and starts putting his boots on. 

"Yeah?" I ask feeling a little nervous. Technoblade was a god, or at least we thought he was. Y/N and Techno confuse us sometimes, we can't quite work them out. 

"You wanted me to train you, right? Meet me outside," he says curtly and walks out the door. 

"Good luck," Phil chuckles as he sifts through papers at the desk. I think he was looking for a copy he wrote of an ancient text he found years ago. Y/N rolls her eyes and gives me a reassuring look. 

I meet Techno outside in the frosty morning air, he's holding two bamboo sticks. I felt my stomach twist as I realised we would be doing combat training. I'm not great at combat...

"Do you remember much of our last lesson?" Techno handed me a bamboo stick. He had left his cloak inside and stood in a loose white shirt and his regular pants and boots. I was dressed similarly having left my jacket and crown inside. 

"Uh yeah I think so," I stutter and Techno sighs and moves to stand next to me. 

"That wasn't a confident 'I think so'" he points out. I catch sight of his dangling emerald earring and subconsciously I twitch my ear that has a matching one. 

"Everything starts with your stance, your most important weapon in a fight is balance and coordination," Techno repeats for me and I hold my stick in front of me in a stance he'd taught me. Techno sighs. 

"Keep your stance wide, and keep your body lower, when you attack balance is your best friend," Techno circles me from behind adjusting my stance as he does so with his bamboo stick. I smile as Techno ruffles my hair and moves to stand in front of me.