Chapter 18: A Wicked Witch

"Hmmm?" A man with a child-like appearance opened his eyes when he felt a familiar freedom. After 17 years of his sudden slumber, he was finally awake. He immediately carried his body to sit as he wandered his eyes on his surrounding. "Finally, that stupid thing has finally returned"

He waved his hands to remove the mana barrier from the cave where he fell asleep. Although his body is currently weak because of his long slumber, the power that he has is still enormous, however, he won't be able to use that because his body is weak.

He immediately stands up but due to his body condition, his body went out of balance, because of this, a frown became evident on his cute little face. The young man clenched his little fist tightly. "Damn it..." He hissed when droplet water from the cave ceiling spike dropped on his face.

His red eyes glowed as he stared at the nearest rock on his right side. The rock suddenly shattered into pieces. "That woman..." He said while trying to stand up. "That stupid woman..." He spoke once more.

The memory of a certain woman's insolence replayed on his mind. The frown on his face became deeper as he gritted his teeth in annoyance. He will never forget that insolence!

17 years ago, a little woman suddenly took his soul's vessel from its place causing his body to fall into a deep slumber. His soul was forced to be trapped on that thing which made him completely powerless. His soul was freed from that 'thing' when the insolent woman brought it back to that 'place'

"I'll hunt that woman!" His cute little voice echoed at the cave. "I will hunt her for the rest of her life!" Then a tear formed from his cute little eyes while replaying the things he had overcome from that woman. It was truly a horrible experience. That woman is a witch! A bad witch!

From his thousands of years of existence, no one has ever treated him like that!

While his soul is trapped on that thing he was treated like a thing! Carelessly handled! The woman even threw him like a rock! Sometimes used him like a hammer! She even placed him as a stand under a table! The worst thing is she puts him everywhere not caring if his vessel has dust or something.

Truly inhumane!

"Hnng, I've encountered a bad witch," He said while whimpering on the ground. Recovering his strength. He promised to find that Gabriella and make a payback!

•••••

Achooo!

Gabriella suddenly sneezed while eating the snacks placed on the mini table in front of her. Her body suddenly felt a shiver for unknown reasons. It feels like... Something interesting will happen!

"Are you feeling well?" Evan asked Gabriella. He closed the book in his hands while glancing at the beautiful woman in front of her. He took out a handkerchief and handed it to the sniffling Gabriella.

"I am completely fine, maybe someone is speaking of my deeds," She said jokingly, which is probably the truth. Although the Duke's face looks cold and stiff, Gabriella accepted his kind gesture and took the white handkerchief on his hands. "Thank you, Your Grace," She said.

Gabriella shamelessly used the handkerchief, gently patting it on her nose. She doesn't really need the handkerchief, she just wanted to know if the Duke's handkerchief has a smell or something.

It's just a weird curiosity, don't mind her.

However, if you're also curious, the handkerchief smells like handsome according to Gabriella's sense of smell.

"Oh, Your Grace. Other than being a picky eater, is there anything that bothers Maria?" Gabriella decided to start a conversation. The Duke stiffened when Gabriella asked that. "I remember that the weather is hot in this season, Maria usually complains about the heat"