Chapter 33: Falling Lucius

Two days had passed and I think my Father is correct about the storm. This f*cking storm did not stop for two days. Just what the f*ck is happening to the sky? Why would some creatures use their mana to make it rain like this?

I wanted to go outside, but because of this rain, I can't even do that. I did not even receive a letter from Maria for two days. I also wrote for the Duke but I did not get any response. I wonder what's happening to them?

Even Selena is missing, I don't know where did that woman go.

I crossed my arms while staring at my teacup. I can't help but frown while thinking about it.

"Gab, do you really want to go outside?" A woman with ocean blue hair told me. The beauty placed her chin on my shoulders. Her misty eyes were looking at my face, and there was a pout on her lips. "After the storm, you should go on a date with me." 

Ah, right. Two days ago, Melissa and Leonardo arrived in our manor. They are staying in this place for two days. My brother, Leonardo, and my Father are now currently talking about some business stuff.

I don't exactly know what they are currently talking about, but My brother will surely tell it to me later.

I took a deep breath. I poked her cheeks away from me, but Melissa only hugged me tighter. Seriously, she acts like a koala hugging a tree. "Little lass, that won't work on me," I said to her with a smile.

"Why? I am not even asking you to marry me, can't you date me just for once?" She asked with a pitiful face. "Please?" She said. "Gabby please?"

I placed my right hand on her cheeks and pinch them. "You silly little human, Sit straight and drink your tea, it will help you to warm up. You should also eat these cookies. If your bastard brother sees you acting like this, he will boink your head. Do you understand?"

"Gabby, you're rude," She said. "I only asked you to date," she uttered. Her eyes fell to the ground while playing with her hands. Melissa's lips were pouting which made me took a deep breath.

"Fine, we'll go outside together, but not now, do you agree?" I told her. She raised her eyes with beaming joy. She suddenly attacked me with hugs while kissing my cheeks. I just let her do what she wants. She's happy, what can I do?

I just playfully rolled my eyes before placing my hands on her head. "Don't too far, little lass," I told her after pulling my body away from her. She only gave me bright smile while staring at my face.

"Gabby is really kind. I wish I could marry you," She uttered.

Here we go again.

I chuckled while shaking my head. I stared at the sunflowers in our garden. Since there was magic protecting these flowers. The rain couldn't enter our garden which made me feel at ease since the garden is my favorite place in our manor.

"The lightning is quite terrifying," I uttered. I glanced at the sky. Since the magic placed in this garden is transparent, I can clearly see the terrifying storm outside. A thunder suddenly rambled which made Melissa flinch beside me. "Would you like to go inside for a while?" I asked her.

"I want to accompany Gabriella," She replied. "I'm not even sacred of--AHHHH!" Melissa shouted her lungs out when a flash of terrifying lightning occurred from the sky. A rumble of thunder roared from the sky which made me terrified.

Melissa immediately run inside the manor after that lightning occurred. Her body is trembling and there were tears forming in her eyes. 

I was about to follow Melissa inside. However, I suddenly saw a falling object from the sky. I squinted my eyes on it because of curiosity. I took a few steps to see the object falling. "What is that?" I asked curiously. 

An object with raven hair.

A body of a child?

My mouth parted when I noticed that it was a freaking kid! "A-A kid?" I uttered while watching it fall. "Wait what?"

WHAT THE F*CK?!

THERE'S A KID FALLING FROM THE SKY?!

A KID?!

A BOY!

"KID!!! DON'T BE AFRAID! I WILL CATCH YOU!" I shouted. I quickly raised my hands to catch him. I run in a certain direction and bend my knee. "KID! CALM DOWN, SISTER IS HERE TO CATCH YOU!" I don't even know if I will succeed! but f*ck?! 

HOW DID A KID FELL FROM THE SKY? THIS IS IRRATIONAL!

I thought I wouldn't even survive if I catch the Kid but a wind suddenly occurred which affected the landing of the child. The kid fell straight into my arms. When I felt a soft body in my arms, I immediately checked if there is an injury.

"KID ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I asked him with a panicked tone. I placed him in my chair to check my body. 

What kind of f*ckery is this? How did a child fell from the sky?

An angel?

My eyes fell at the Kid's face. My eyes became surprised when I saw a cute being glancing at me. Hair as black as midnight and red as dark as crimson. 

I tilted my head a bit when I saw a jewel on his forehead. Its color is orange and it looks beautiful. I covered my mouth when I noticed that he looks like someone except for the eyes. "Y-you..." I uttered.

He looks like my brother! He also looks like my father!

He looks like me!

Could it be that this is my son?

The child glances at my face with surprise. After staring at my face, I noticed that his eyes moistened. His facial expression changes while staring at my face. 

He was about to cry...

"Hnggg," The little guy sniffled. "Wuwuwuwu W-witch *heuk*!" 

"Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I suddenly asked with a soft tone. I gently checked his body but the child is trembling and he avoided my touch. "Don't be afraid, Sister will help you. Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked him with a worried tone.

"Wuwuwuwu, witch! witch! bad witch!" He shouted as he cried louder.

"W-witch?" I asked.

Could it be that a witch caused him this?! I mean, this world is a fantasy world. There is a possibility that there is really a witch! "Don't worry! This sister will protect you!" I shouted.

The child stoned from his seat while looking at me. "W-what?" He asked in a cute tone. "W-witch..."

I immediately carried him in my arms. The body of the child became stiffed when I carried him in my arms. I patted his head while trying to calm down. "I'll take you to father!"

•••••

Lucius's Pov

The witch took me?