Chapter 29: His Fiancée

"Aunt Gabriella," Yohan tugged the hem of Gabriella's clothes. Gabriella glanced at the young man who was walking beside her. "What's the name of your fuwture dauwgther?" The three-year-old child asked her.

Gabriella choked from her own breath when the child asked that.

Ever since Gabriella told him that she will marry her future child to him, he'd been asking her things about his 'Fiancee'. Gabriella almost regrets that she promised to marry her daughter to him.

'It doesn't matter, he will forget it when he grows up,' Gabriella thought.

Gabriella is certain that the little prince won't remember what she promised to him, every child has to undergo the phenomenon we call 'Infantile Amnesia', of course, this child will forget this incident.

However...

Little did she know that Prince Yohan have taken that 'promise' personally. He might forget his whole childhood memory, but not this.

This is his first promise as a Prince.

"Erhm, I don't know yet..." Gabriella told him while scratching her cheeks. "She's not here yet..."

"Owkay," The Prince nodded his head. "How abouwt her appearance? Will she look like unclwe or not?" He asked again. "I don't like unclwe's look, but he is good to me," the child thought deeply.

'Kid, you've been mentioning your uncle since we met, but I don't remember any of your father's brothers living in this place,' Gabriella thought. 'Unless...'

Gabriella stopped walking when she realized something.

"Umm, your uncle has white hair, it's pretty right?" Gabriella asked nervously.

IT CAN'T BE THE WHITE-HAIRED DADDY, RIGHT?

"Hmm, his hair is pretty, but Auntie Gabriella's hair is prettier," The child replied.

"Hahaha," Gabriella laughed mildly. "Hahaha, it can't be the Duke," Gabriella uttered to herself. She secretly shook her head with an awkward smile on her face.  "I don't want to know anymore," She said.

She secretly pulled her hair while thinking of that possibility.

It doesn't matter! This child will not remember this matter!

If Maria will hear this, she will surely boink her father.

"Bye-bye, Auntie! I will go back to my Papa," the child cutely said. Gabriella glanced at the child who was walking in the other direction. The child suddenly stopped walking as if he forgot to say something. "Auntie, My name is Yohan," He said.

"I'm a Prince and I will marry your daughter!" He said with a sweet smile on his plump cheeks. Yohan ran away happily while holding a basket of cookies in his hands.

Gabriella stopped for a while, watching the disappearing figure of the Prince.

"No doubt, that's Ian's child," Gabriella chuckled as she let out a warm smile. "Be good and healthy this time, Little Yohan," she said.

He's such a happy child.

••••••

When Yohan entered the office of his Uncle Evan, the childish smile on his face and the bright aura that is surrounding him suddenly disappeared. He suddenly went back to his usual self and became a silent child.

This is how they taught him how to act.

Yohan as a child is a smart and cheerful kid, however, due to his duty as a 'Crown Prince', he was taught how to act properly as his status since he was born as the 'Crown Prince'. This caused him to have a gap between himself and his father king.