Chapter 35: Another Headache

Ah, mah hart! Lucius is my current favorite character in this story 🥺

••••••

"Son, eat this!"

"Son, I'll take you a bath!"

"Son, let's water the sunflowers!"

"Son, let's eat cookies!"

"Son? Why aren't you drinking milk?"

"Son! Let's choose your clothes for the banquet!"

"WAAAAAAH!" Lucius pulled his hair in frustration. How did he end up in this situation? Why is that woman treating him like a child? Why is she like that? Is this a new way to torture him?

Lucius threw his little hands to the water at the tub. The bubbles from the tub flew in the air which made him angrier. "I will really make her pay!" He shouted in frustration. He kicked his feet under the water. "That witchhhhh!"

"Son, are you finished taking a bath?" Gabriella's voice echoed from outside.

The angry expression on Lucius' face disappeared and was replaced with an innocent look. "N-not yet... Ma...Mama," he said almost biting his tongue. He clenched his little fist before he muttered. "One day I'll take revenge," he whispered with a frown.

"Okaaaay~ Your uncle Gabriel will come here to give you your clothes, just wait here okay?" Gabriella told him happily. "Make sure to finish taking a bath, the banquet was about to start."

"Hmmph, much better," He uttered when he heard her walking away. He continued to utter words out of frustration. However, if others would see him acting like this, they will mistake him as a child complaining about his parent.

"I wish I didn't say that," Lucius uttered with a frown. "Why did I say that? Wuwuwuwu. I can't be the son of that witch," he complained with a crying face.

'Mama,' He said.

Gabriella halted when she heard it from the child. Her heart was suddenly attacked with the cuteness of the child.

'I take that back father,' Gabriella suddenly said. 'This child is my son that was sent by heaven.'

Lucius couldn't help but frown when he remembered it again. This is one of his worst nightmares!

But this is much better than the witch using him like a hammer or something. This is much better than being placed in a dusty place or being placed under the table. "Besides, the cookies are delicious," He uttered unconsciously while nodding.

"Hmmph!" Lucius glanced at the bathroom door when he suddenly felt a familiar mana. The jewel in his forehead turned crimson when he felt it. "Did you bring me my clothes, human?" He suddenly asked.

A man who has the same appearance as him suddenly entered the bathroom. 

Gabriel's face frowned when he opened the door. In his hands, there was fancy clothing that was made for the magical entity who looks like a five-year-old child. He glared at Lucius. 

His idiotic sister was fooled by this being. How can Gabriella not notice that this child is not really a child? She even treats him like his son.

Gabriel snorted at the child-like entity. "Stand up and rinse your body. I will put on your cloth," He uttered with a frown. "The banquet will start soon, I cannot be late," Gabriel placed a towel on the sink and stared at the boy who was in the bathtub.

'How could this human command me?'

Lucius crossed his arms and gave him a haughty look. "Hmmph! You only miss your wife," He said before giving Gabriel a grin.