Chapter 48: Lulu Is Doomed!

Lezz go to Lucius Pov!

••••••••••••

I am Lulu.

My real name is Lucius Velasquez.

And my brother is the ancestor of the Velasquez family.

I am the guardian of the Velasquez family when the stupid Golden Dragon turned me into an immortal. Although I became an Immortal, I wasn't allowed to grow up and my soul became bound by a stupid medallion.

I am not even sure if I am a human anymore... or am I really a kid...

I just know that my body stays as a kid and my mental age doesn't change even if I lived for thousands of years. Even if I look like a human, I am probably just a child-like being to anyone who knows me...

Since I wasn't allowed to grow up, it is obvious that my stupid older brother is the ancestor of Velasquez.

I protected my older brother's bloodline for many many years, until one day, I decided that I wanted to grow up because it sucks to be a child.

"How can I grow up?!" I shouted loudly at the heavens. I made sure that my voice is loud enough to reach the immortal realm. "HEY! GOLDEN DRAGON! HOW CAN I GROW UP?!" I shouted louder.

I frowned as I slumped my butt to the ground while waiting for the stupid dragon's reply.

The sky suddenly emitted a golden light, and from that light, A man with long golden hair suddenly appeared while looking down at me. It's been thousands of years, and I can still remember what that stupid golden dragon looks like.

"It's been a while kid, are you now interested to ascend?" The Golden Dragon asked me. 

"HELL NO! I want to grow up! Turn me into a grown man!" I shouted as I stand in front of him. "Being kid sucks, I want to grow up like brother. I don't want to be a child anymore!"

The Golden Dragon snorted at me.

"Why don't you want to become my disciple? Your mother is dead long ago, and your brother is also dead. Why don't you want to ascend?" The Golden Dragon asked curiously.

"Because I hate golden dragons," I shouted before pointing my little fingers at him. "You wanted to take me from my mama and big brother, and you cursed me so I won't grow up. I hate golden dragons!"

I hide my face with my hands when I started to tear up.

Because I won't grow up, I became a cry baby! 

I can't grow muscles and I won't grow taller!

Unforgivable!

I won't forgive Golden Dragons!

The Golden Dragon suddenly laughed loudly while staring at me. "HAHAHAHA how adorable, you remind me of my youngest son," He told me. "Sure, sure, I'll tell you how to grow up, but you'll be able to grow up in condition."

"You're unfair! I don't trust you!" I accused him.

"Alright, alright, how about we make a contract?" The Golden Dragon told me. "Do you know Ayan? He's the current king of the Ibanez kingdom. Actually, he's my grandest grandson, but he's become an evil dragon."

"Want me to kill him?"

"No kid, you just need to take away his dragon wings and take away his mana. If you managed to do that, I'll break the curse and you'll grow up," The Golden Dragon said with a smile. "Do we have a deal?"

I still hate golden dragons.

But I accepted the deal!

So... How to take a dragon's wings and mana?