Chapter 50: Ahead To The Title!

Selena Let the previous King get passed through her. However, when Ayan opened the door, there was no Gabriella but an empty room welcomed him. 

The previous king let out a sneer when he didn't see Gabriella in that room. "It seems like today is not my lucky day," Ayan mumbled to himself before glancing at the veranda. "Am I correct, Antonio Mikhail?"

"Bullsh*t, old man. Do I really look like my father?" A voice a man suddenly talked back to the late king. "Royalties are starting to annoy me. What a pain in the ass."

Ayan raised his brows in realization.

"Interesting, you surely got that personality from your father when he was young," Ayan shrugs off his shoulder with a chuckle. "Pardon my faulty misconception, you're probably Gabriel Velasquez--"

"I don't care about what you say," Gabriel suddenly cuts him off. From the veranda, the man emerges from the white curtains while glaring at the man who trespassed into his sister's room. "And for the record, I took after my sister, not the marquis."

Ayan raised his brows when Gabriel's charcoal orbs glowed in crimson red. 

His eyes went wide when an unexpected thing happened.

SWOOOSH!

Gabriel attacked him.

A sudden crimson mana rushed in Ayan's direction. The Late King was surprised by that attack, he didn't know that Gabriel was more aggressive than his father. When the mana was about to land in Ayan's direction, Ayan skillfully evaded the attack.

CRAAASH!

It was the sound of the damage that Gabriel caused to Gabriella's room. That attack was composed of killing intent that could possibly kill a normal human being. No doubt, if Ayan was crushed by that attack, he'll be gravely injured.

It seemed like he placed all of his mana in that attack.

But this young boy needs a hundred years if he wanted to kill me.

Gabriel's attack seemed rash initially, but when Ayan saw the innocent and naive smile on Gabriel's face, Ayan understood something.

No, it wasn't a rushing attack.

That was only a warning.

"Golden Dragon," Gabriel called him with a seemingly innocent smile. That smile seemed innocent but Ayan could feel the danger from it.  "Why did you dodge it? My sister will nag me if she found out that I destroyed her room."

That smile went brighter as Gabriel walked in Ayan's direction.

"Why are you even in my sister's room by the way? Are you an old pervert?" Gabriel asked him in a singsong voice. "Nevermind, I'll suggest that you need to get out of here. Do it while I'm still trying to be kind."

SWOOSHHH!

Gabriel made another attack.

Ayan grunted as he evaded his attack. "What an energetic young lad," Ayan mumbled as he shook his head. "I guess it's not the right time to come look for Riella's daughter. I shall depart now---"

"You're not going anywhere!" Gabriel shouted.

Ayan glanced at the young man with a mocking look before snapping his fingers. 

"Don't worry... We'll meet again... Antonio's Son."

And the Late King disappeared into thin air.

Gabriel who was left alone in his sister's room clenched his fist before looking at the mess inside that he made.