52

Everyone quickly left the room, like they were all headless chicken,(including the dead bodies that were dragged out). I laughed in my head to the old Victoria this would have scared her shitless but now I felt nothing but pride for xav." do you think I'm weak." xav mumbled. I walked up to him and stood I before him. 

I grabbed his face pulling him to mine .I looked him in the eyes , "your the strongest fucking person I know and I love for it. fuck what they say ,we will kill them all and burn anything down that stands in our way its me and you against the fucking  world baby." I said kissing him with everything I had." I love you so fucking much Victoria ." he said kissing me with his everything. In that moment this was perfect, this was everything, this love." now snap the fuck out of your pity party and lets get the information we need to take those bastards down." I said. " your right." he replied.

" hahaha" I heard as I entered the dungeon where were keeping mia. xav led me to her cell she was tied own to a chair and looked really bad, her eyes were closed. "get up" xav said." I knew you couldn't resist me for too long, I told you Victoria they always come back." she said smiling. "shut the fuck up" I said ." who kitty has claws." mia taunted." leave us." I said to xav."you'll be alright."  xav asked."uhhhh" mia said laughing, I paid her no mind, "yeah" I replied kissing him.

"what's your deal." I said breaking the silence." nothing" she said innocently. "what happened to you" I said. "this isn't some  fucking fairytale Victoria ,this is happening weather you want it to or not." she said laughing. "What happened to us mia were so close, then I got kidnapped but I thought us, we wouldn't change." I said looking at my hands.

" haha that's pathetic." she laughed. this wasn't my mia , I had to know what changed why was she like this. you know what I would beat it out of her I taught, at the end of the day it would be for her own good .that's at least what I told myself as I stepped in the cage and got my tools ready. if I didn't do it I'm sure xav would kill her. I had to make her talk I didn't want to think about what would happen if I didn't. wow like I'm being really about this whole killing me situatuion.no I needed to focus.

" I'm not telling you." mia said spitting up blood. it seemed like we have been down hear for hours and she didn't crack. I was starting to become worried. :ill let you on a little secret I wont be here for long." she said laughing. "what do you mean." I said putting down the tools .right at that moment gunshots rang through the air. 

I looked around. I didn't want to leave mia but I had to make sure xav was alright. I looked at mia not knowing if I would see her again, right before I left I turned around and said." I care about you mia ,just... take care of yourself. don't lose yourself too much."I said and I could swear for a minute I saw the old mia my bestfriend, but maybe I imagined cause mia then replied." fuck you." and laughed. 

I rushed upstairs ,to find xav where could he be, suddenly I felt myself being pulled in the room."cris" I said as I saw cris."you ok." he asked.  I was about to answer when I realized that cris was bleeding , he was holding his shoulder" your injured" I said lifting up his shirt  to examine the wound,  I sighed as I realized it wasn't that bad.

" really I didn't notice." cris replied jokingly. "stop joking around." I said hitting his shoulder lightly."oww" he said wincing." shit, hush I'm sorry." I said , dammit what's wrong with me, my friends injured and I'm hitting him." stop crying." cris said wiping away a tear. I didn't even realize I was crying. "where is xavier." I asked. "I'm not sure we weren't the same place when they attacked. "who" I asked. "the los mentos " he replied."oh" I said.

" we need to get you of here, I know wherever xav is he would want you to be safe." cris said looking at the hall to see if it was clear." no I'm not leaving xav." I said." listen vee you cant help xav if your dead, boss can take care of himself, just worry about yourself now please."  cris said.

I thought it over." we don't got much time we need to go now, we will escape to the garage where ill drive you to the safehouse, be prepared to shoot if you see anybody, and don't you dare hesitate because if you do your dead "cris said, pulling me out of the room. 

I didn't really had the chance to shoot anyone because every time we saw someone cris was quick to shoot them. before I could even aim my gun at them they were dead,  soon we were at the garage. 

" she's safe, we are on the way to the safe house." cris as he talked on the phone with xav. we were in one of xav car on our way to the safe house. "here" cris said handing me the phone. " are you alright baby girl." he asked." I'm good, what about you what happened." I said." those cowards los mentos attacked, that fucker zander wasn't even there ,they are all dead now anyway, but I want you to stay with cris ,until I'm sure its safe."  he said. I looked at cris he looked really pale. I almost forgot he got shot, I hoped we reached the safehouse soon. " I love you" I said." I love you more, give cris the phone" he said.

I handed cris the phone." yeah." cris said as he talked on the phone with xav.

" fuck" cris said as I took out the bullet .Honestly I'm amazed at myself for not passing out. we had reached the safe house a few minutes ago, cris had went in before to make sure it was safe.so here I was dressing is wound. its quite amazing cause the old me couldn't stand the site of blood. "what is going to happen to us." I asked cris. we were on the sofa. I was tired but I couldn't find it in myself to sleep. 

"what do you mean." he said looking at me. he looked really exhausted. " this war, when will it end." I said." when we kill zander, this is the mafia Victoria not a game we are the best and we have a lot of enemies." he said drowsily." yeah" I said. he was I right this is the mafia , my life would always be in danger .I'm a mafia queen for crying out loud,  my life as changed so much. I got up and went upstairs to my room. 

might as well get some sleep, I wasn't sure what tomorrow had instore for me .I wondered if I should wake cris , no he looked pretty comfortable , plus I was feeling tired myself to help him up the stairs. " ahh" I sighed I was so used to sleeping beside xavier it felt weird without him. I got so attached to xav I've started to loose myself too much. I told mia not to change but maybe I should have take my own advice.

vote, comment and share

yours truly 

my one and only poison