12

Honestly speaking the wedding flew by in a blur, I  felt  numb through most if it . "I do " I heard Xavier say,  I looked at our hands, was this really my future I thought as I felt tears form in , my eyes . AS I felt xav squeeze my hands I realized I was supposed to say I do . "I.....do not " I said,  as I ripped my hands from his . If only I was  brave enough to actually say that aloud. " I..do " I whispered as I held my head down . " you may now kiss the bride " I heard, as ,my heart fluttered.  I stared into the familiar eyes .He cupped my cheeks and leaned in. Suddenly we were kissing ,even though I hated xav I often found myself lost in his kisses , like now for instance where I forgot where I am , butterflies filled in my stomach and my palms got sweaty, I tightened my hold on his neck." Whoooo!! Get a room" We heard in the crowd as we pulled apart .

" you look wonderful " Xav father Alec said as he kissed my cheek  and hugging me." Thank you " I said, as I tried to ease away from xav possessive hold on my waist . " Let's dance " Xav whispered in my ear. As he lead me to the middle of the dance floor. We twirled around the dance floor, like we were in a fairytale. I felt beauty, where I was a princess and he was the beast. It would of been perfect, If the bride didn't feel like stabbing the groom for forcing her to marry him . I think I left the pity stage of the wedding I was more of the angry stage. " What's wrong Victoria Salvatore " Xav whispered in my ear as he dipped me to the ground and stared at me ." Fuck you " I whispered angrily.  " you will " he said cockily as he sealed  lips. I heard everyone clap in the crowd but I was too busy to care.

"  I always wanted a daughter ." Aliseia siad as she hugged me goodbye .we were off to our honeymoon,  I don't know where though. " goodbye sweetheart " she said releasing me and handing me to xav.
" you ready Mrs. Salvatore " as we entered  the plane ,I was too busy looking around to answer him.

"We are here " I heard as I felt someone shaking me awake . " dammit "I  cursed myself I can't believe I fell asleep.
" Wow " I said as we exited the plane. There were 5 black cars waiting on us . "Of course we have bodyguards " I thought as  we entered one of the cars . I fell asleep on the ride to wherever we were going, because when I woke up I was in a room in one of Xavier shirts." That asshole " I thought he really changed me ."you are awake " Xav said. " Yes I am and why.." I couldn't complete the sentence . There was Xavier coming out the bathroom
With his towel hanging lowly on his waist water ran down his abs as they made a pattern across his tattoos . His hair was dripping water down on his chest. My moth watered the room felt really hot . I felt my body become aroused . My mouth hang open like a fish I was sure I looked ridiculous.  " are you alright " he said as he advanced towards me. " Yes " I said as I backed up on the bed. " where are we " I asked  looking around . "Paris " he replied. "oh" I whispered,  I always wanted to go to Paris I mean who wouldn't.  Suddenly I gasped as I saw him stretch over me he leaned down as if to kiss me. " my phone " he said reaching behind me  to take his phone, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. After that went in the bathroom to get dressed,  I lied down , I felt really tired .

The next day

"Get dressed we are going on  a date " as he came out the bathroom fixing his tie. " where are we going " I said getting off the bed.  I didn't receive a reply as he called someone ." Rude " I said as I went in the bathroom.  I sent a silent thank you to Aliseia for taking ,me shopping I knew just the dress.

  I sent a silent thank you to Aliseia for taking ,me shopping I knew just the dress