6

" good evening mr. Salvatore,  what can I do for you today " a slender women said as we entered the jewelry store . "  clare we would like to purchase a wedding ring " Xav said as he typed something on his phone . " oh well if you come over here you'll see all our rings , or you looking for a specific type or design " the women said . "Wow " I whispered as I saw this beautiful ring it had a red diamond in the middle that sparkled . I didn't realize I was standing  over the ring staring at it until I heard xav " we will take that one right there."  " beautiful choice Mr.  Salvatore."

" baby girl do you like it" Xav said studying the dress . Here I was in this beautiful wedding, preparing for my wedding.  I wondered if my family was okay if they could cope with me being missing.  I felt tears come to my eyes when I thought about how they must be worried sick and how I may not ever see them again ." Its lovely " I choked out as the tears ran down my face. " give us a minute " Xav said to the Clare . " why are you crying " he said as he looked at me . " because of you jerk " I said with so much venom.
" Listen baby girl  we are going to get married even if I have to drag you to the alter so I suggest you stop this childish behavior. " he said grabbing my hand.  " I hate you" I spat ripping my hand out of this. " I don't care if you do baby girl , now get dressed I have things to do " he said exiting the room. " bastard " I said . Carefully I took off the dress , and put on my clothes . I knew I had to try to escape now or I would be stuck with him forever . . " are you finished " I heard as I searched for a way to escape ." Not yet " I replied hurriedly.

"Ahh " she screamed as I knocked her out , I know what you're thinking that's crazy but I had no other way and she would be fine I think . I switched our clothes and then I ran . I prayed he didn't catch me as I sneaked out the back of the store . I hurried my  footsteps as I walked down the unfamiliar street . I didn't know where I was but I knew I couldn't stop to ask for directions . They would surely know I was missing by now .

" taxi" I called out signaling the driver. Sitting in the taxi I hoped I would escape .