27

" baby girl " I heard someone say. I felt  light kisses being placed on my cheek, kisses were placed on my shoulders. I knew it was Xavier,  but I couldn't find it in me to tell him to stop .

"Mmmm" I moaned as he kissed my neck aggressively. I slowly opened my eyes,"Good morning." I said smiling as I stared into his eyes. I often found myself lots in those blue eyes ,now was one of those times. " Good morning ." He said staring at me . " you need to get ready, the Jets waiting" he said." The jet " I said curiously." We are flying out to Europe  for the wedding " he said. "Oh , okay I'll go get ready." I said sitting up ."Wait " he said leaning in towards me. My breath hitched , I felt my heart racing. "My mark looks so good on you babygirl, if only it was permanent. "He whispered seductively my ear. " what "I said staring at him. " look in the mirror. " He said smirking.

I rushed to the bathroom, " you asshole " I shouted as I looked at my neck which was covered in hickies.  How am suppose to hide this I thought looking in the mirror. " you look beautiful baby girl. " Xav said from behind me, he hugged me from behind. " I am still angry with you . "   I said  as I blushed.  " I know, but I'll make it up to you  " he said smiling ."what do you mean." I said ."that's for me to know and you to find out ." He said smirking. " what "I said rolling my eyes. " You should get ready ." he said, changing the subject. " fine , and you should get out." I said turning around and pushing him away. "  it's nothing I haven't seen before . " he said walking out the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, after all I've been through was I the same person .I sighed as I striped out of my clothes and stepped in the shower . Well there is no use in worrying about that now, I thought .

" you took your time . " dean said as I came downstairs. " you are coming with us " I said looking at him remembering our last encounter , well this won't be awkward I thought sarcastically. " Listen Victoria I wanted to apologize for what I did , I was having a bad day and I ,well that doesn't justify what I did, and I will totally understand if you want to tell xavier."he said looking at the ground . " It's okay dean I  understand and I won't tell xavier." I said. " Thank you " he said hugging me. " well we should go, xavier's waiting for us." He said stepping away from me."okay let's go" I said . Together we made our way to the jet. " baby girl" Xav said as we reached them. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me."you are mine " he said, " I like being yours ." I said ." I didn't just say that out loud." I said covering my face with my hands. "you did " he said smirking."ughhh " I groaned. "Don't worry baby girl I like being yours too."he said smiling. "we should go ." Xav said ,So we all boarded the plane .

"You should try to get some sleep we are going to be here for awhile ." Xav said, as I stared out the window . "I don't want to miss anything. " I said mostly to my self. I kind of felt tired but I didn't want to sleep.
" baby girl " I heard Xavier say shaking me awake. " what . " I said getting up. " We are here" he said. " dammit I really slept through all the way, I didn't think I was that tired." I said ."you needed the sleep . " he said.

" you think she will like me . " I said nervously as xav was driving us to his sisters. " Of course she will, why wouldn't she you're perfect." He said looking at me . Okay I thought, that helped a little bit but I was still pretty nervous. Finally we reached the house , I mean the mansion. " you ready." Xav said,  opening the door for me. "As ready as I'll ever be ."I said taking his hand .

" Xavier " a girl said as we entered jumping on him and hugging him. wait who is this girl, she looked so beautiful, I started to feel self conscious,  to feel as if I was intruding. I looked at my hands, I felt like crying . I mean he could be with anyone he wanted. just because we were married, I mean I shouldn't be angry if he wants to leave me ,maybe then I could escape I guess. 

" Victoria, I  would like you to meet my sister Olivia and Olivia I would like you to meet my wife Victoria  " he said . " your sister."," your wife. " we both said at the same time.
" I didn't know you were married, brother why wasn't I invited to the wedding. " she said ."it was something sudden and  you are pregnant you can't travel in your condition ." He said ."but still brother I would have like to know."she said hitting him in  the back of his head. I laughed I was sure we would become good friends.
" hi I'm Victoria but you can call me vee." I said holding my hand out for her to shake.
She crushed me in a hug ," its so nice to meet you vee."she said smiling at me . " you too." I said smiling back.
" hi I'm Jacob,  I'm the fiancé and you must be Victoria. " a man said coming from the kitchen. " nice to meet Jacob I'm Victoria. " I said shaking his hand and smiling.

"well Olivia my wife is tired ,so tomorrow you guys can talk and you need some rest too . " he said "I'm not tired . " I said but it was too late he was already pulling me away.

" that was rude . " I said as he pulled me upstairs. He didn't answer me, but instead he continued to pull me.

As we entered the room ,xav locked the door and stared at me."what . " I said ."nothing , you just look so good in those shorts with  my mark on you ." He said walking slowly towards me . He finally reached me, then he grabbed my waist and sealed my lips with his own."ummmm"  moaned pulling away , we should stop your sister and her fiancé. "I said ."it's nothing she hasn't heard before. " he said kissing my neck. " okay now I really want to stop plus we have to unpack ." I said pulling away. " fine you unpack ,I'm going to take a cold shower. "he groaned heading to the bathroom. I touched my lips which were sullen. Wow how could I manage to keep myself in check during our visit when xav kissed me and held me like that. I sighed as I started to unpack it was going to be a long week.

 I sighed as I started to unpack it was going to be a long week

Aspen Mansfield as Olivia Salvatore

Sean o'pry as Jacob king

comment, vote and share